Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 09-07-2013, 10:57
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2013
Posts: 20
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban bua bai qua View Post
mọi người đâu hết rùi
đây đây, cho cái info
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 09-07-2013, 14:53
kekea1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 1,527
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsky929 View Post
herher, thông tin bậy nek
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="darkgreen"][vOz Thanh Hóa][/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3047056[/U][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 18-07-2013, 19:46
ars4125's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 118
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

lò chum điểm danh phát
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 18-07-2013, 23:16
beema's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 112
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Hậu Lộc đây mấy thím
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 18-07-2013, 23:38
re.return's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 92
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

mới send request nhé.
thím nào cofirm với
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 19-07-2013, 07:59
kekea1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 1,527
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Quote:
Originally Posted by re.return View Post
mới send request nhé.
thím nào cofirm với
phập rồi nhé thým
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="darkgreen"][vOz Thanh Hóa][/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3047056[/U][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 19-07-2013, 08:46
re.return's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 92
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekea1 View Post
phập rồi nhé thým
Yêu bác rồi đấy
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 22-07-2013, 19:22
kekea1's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 1,527
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

off lần 2, các thým đăng ký nhé
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="darkgreen"][vOz Thanh Hóa][/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3047056[/U][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 23-07-2013, 02:30
Sonng.tmksy's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 20
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekea1 View Post
off lần 2, các thým đăng ký nhé
Giờ mới biết có hội vozer xứ Thanh đó
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 23-07-2013, 02:35
Blue.Eyes.White.Dragon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 658
Re: [vOz Thanh Hóa] tất cả ở đây

Tiếc là em ko ăn đc thịt chó nên ko off với các bác đc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:08.