Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1261  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:03
longtu13's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 138
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duoshock View Post
tớ cày ltcmine.ru thấy bình thường, tiền trả đều. Có điều là tớ chuyển thẳng sang btc-e .
bữa h mình cũng cày bình thường, tự nhiên tối wa h bị zụ này đó chứ
__________________
Loa Bluetooth chống nước, chống sốc BRAVEN BRV-1
[QUOTE=]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4018215&highlight=[/QUOTE]
  #1262  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:04
vnhat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,923
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

ltcmine.ru thấy bình thường, có gì đâu, còn ko thì qua cày bên give-me-ltc.com
  #1263  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:06
vnhat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,923
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

giữa các loại riser 16x-16x, 1x-16x, 1x-1x nên dùng loại nào các bác
  #1264  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:10
ntnghia's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 982
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnhat View Post
giữa các loại riser 16x-16x, 1x-16x, 1x-1x nên dùng loại nào các bác
có cái nào mua cái đó, loại dài 35cm ngon nhất, dễ di sắp xếp vga thông thoáng
  #1265  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:46
vnhat's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 2,923
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

lướt web thấy đoạn này nói đến những lưu ý khi sử dụng dual nguồn, khá quan trọng

Quote:
Some more information I've run into this problem myself and even burned through two PSUs!
There may be other ways to accomplish this but this was the only way I was able to do so WITHOUT burning up a PSU.
MB = Motherboard
PR = Powered Riser
Let's consider this scenario:
Quote:
PSU1 + MB + SSD/HDD + GPU1 + GPU2
PSU2 + GPU3 + GPU4 + GPU5 + GPU6
In this scenario what I first tried and you probably SHOULD NOT try was:
PR into x1 PCI-E slot, Molex from PR into PSU2, and PCI-E Power connectors from PSU2 into GPU3.
This created some sort of loop that would power PSU2 EVEN IF IT WAS TURNED OFF effectively overloading it's components into a nice electrically induced premature death. It did not smell very nice and I thought I had fried the MB or GPU, thankfully they are OK.
After some posting cause surprisingly no one cares to mention HOW they connected their powered risers or maybe its common knowledge? I had no idea of the appropriate way.
What finally worked for me is this:
PR into x1 PCI-E slot, Molex from PR into PSU1, and PCI-E Power connectors from PSU2 into GPU3.
I've been running a scaled down version of my rig for 15hrs + without any issues. I will be swapping out my PSUs for 2 Gold rated 850w and 1000w to run my 6 HD 7950s. I am very excited to finally scale up.
Another issue you may or may not run into is loading the PSU (in our case PSU2). As I was only testing with 1 PSU and at idle it pulls around 10watts I do not think this is enough to load it. If you do not load it, the PSU does not know to turn on. Luckily I was prepared I ordered a Dual PSU 24-Pin Adapter Cable and it sure did come in handy.
Again, I am not sure if you hook up 4 GPUs if this would still be necessary!
From my research and I think it has been stated in this thread is: It is only necessary to use powered risers to protect the MB, if you're using 6 GPUs, 3 - x1 and 3 - x16 that's a theoretical and possible 375 watts that has to be drawn from the PCB of the MB. If you search on google or bitcointalk you can find some pictures of what this does after prolonged periods of time. Not safe at all! 1 or 2 GPUs should be ok. 3 or more its really IMO not worth the risk. The risk may be worthwhile to you!
Hope this helps this was my first real Rig and I wish I had known this before would have saved me a few days of headaches!
theo e hiểu thì khi dùng dual nguồn, molex mod hỗ trợ pic-e phải dùng PSU 1 (psu) cắm vào main và gpu 1 + gpu2, ngược lại sẽ tạo ra 1 vòng lặp điện nguy hại cho card lẫn main có thể khiến chúng có thể cháy bất cứ lúc nào ngay cả khi psu 2 đã được tắt (do sự chênh lệch dòng 12V giữa 2 nguồn và điện thế 1 chiều hay chảy từ nơi có điện thế cao xuống nơi có điện thế thấp)
  #1266  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:55
quocanh_lb2411's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 132
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

Em chỉ có loại 30Cm trở lại thôi... 35Cm tín hiệu bị kém đi...
__________________
[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Quốc Anh's Store :(call trước khi đến)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="Red"] Chuyên : [/COLOR][/B]
[B][U][COLOR="Blue"] - VGA, PSU, CPU, COmbo X58, sound card, Kem tản nhiệt, thermal pad, HSF, Fan, phụ kiện đồ chơi PC.[/COLOR][/U][/B]
[QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3505932&highlight=[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
  #1267  
Old 19-06-2013, 12:57
babyhunghung's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,256
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

Cháy cạc thì kg,có thể cháy risemod thôi,cháy đầu cắm 12v của rise ngay molex 4pin
__________________
[CENTER][B]只有蠢人和死人從不改變意見[/B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Mình Vì Mọi Người[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]Mọi Người Vì Mình[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Chứ Đừng Xem Mình Như Người Mọi[/COLOR][B]夜即使再深沉,黎明總有來到的一刻*** 钱财不是供人膜拜的,而是供人使用***天助自助者[/B][/CENTER]
  #1268  
Old 19-06-2013, 13:36
@@bigradeon@@'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 505
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.



em thấy có cái này dùng chạy dual nguồn nè, có bác nào dùng chưa
  #1269  
Old 19-06-2013, 13:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 366
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

Sao nghe dual nguồn có nguy cơ cháy làm em teo trym. Có pro nào chạy dual nguồn thời gian dài chưa? thank all
  #1270  
Old 19-06-2013, 15:22
nhat19's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 549
Re: GPU Computing: Dùng VGA cày coin và phần cứng cơ bản cho người mới.

cần bán 150$ btce,ai cần thì pm nha,giao dịch VCB,mình ở SG
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:55.