Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 23-05-2013, 07:08
__VINHTUAN__'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 359
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

uppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]CHUYÊN BÁN LẺ & PHÂN PHỐI CÁP MẠNG CAT 6[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]ĐT: 0984.099.268 - Lê Vinh Tuấn(1984)[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="3"]Phòng 2918_Tòa CT8C chung cư Đại Thanh - Cầu Tó - Thanh Trì[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 23-05-2013, 08:00
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

.......................................................................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 23-05-2013, 10:57
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 25
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

hàng trông bẩn bẩn thế nào ý nhỉ

thôi lên cho sv nghèo vượt khó
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 23-05-2013, 10:58
duyhungsh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 131
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

hàng ngon, lên
__________________
List hàng thanh lý:
[COLOR="Red"][B]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3670675&highlight=[/B][/COLOR]
List zippo thanh lý:
[B][COLOR="Red"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3758403[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="blue"]0904.821.777 học viện bưu chính hà đông[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 23-05-2013, 12:25
InBloom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 293
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 23-05-2013, 16:49
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 23-05-2013, 17:25
dongkeysot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 758
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

úp úp úp.....................
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]PHÚ QUỐC
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 23-05-2013, 19:03
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongkeysot View Post
úp úp úp.....................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 23-05-2013, 21:29
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 23-05-2013, 21:31
tuanlh7x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 68
Re: Bán : điều tốc 4 fan, delta 600w,ram 2,ram 3 laptop lenovo T61,cdrw...

upppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"](N/S [COLOR="Black"][B]1976[/B][/COLOR])
Mr Tuấn==>> Chuyên sửa máy fôtô và máy in
Nhà riêng: Số 13 M18_ đi thẳng Ngõ 94 Phố Nguyễn An Ninh
ĐT:>>O986.445.116 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:11.