Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 04-04-2013, 21:49
mucielagoLP640's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 941
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

ủa chưa xin phép bản quyền chỗ ông Văn ah =))
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 04-04-2013, 21:50
SaoViet84's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 218
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

Thằng này dạo này lắm vẹo nhỉ đua theo anh Văn à
__________________
Name: Ngô Trí Trung Phone: 0915574505
VCB: 0491000023727, TCB:13320595895018
Address: 8 Ngách 25 Thổ Quan Khâm Thiên Hà Nội
[I][COLOR="Red"][B]Uy tín quý hơn vàng, sống trung thực với bản thân, kết giao anh em bốn biển....[/B][/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 04-04-2013, 22:09
leduchieu's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 425
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

Này thì lên đầu này !
__________________
[B][COLOR="Red"]Call[/COLOR]: 097.65.45.454
[COLOR="Red"]Add[/COLOR]: Đào Tấn - Ba Đình - Hà Nội
[COLOR="Red"]Mari Time-Bank[/COLOR]: 035.01.012.595959
[COLOR="Red"]Ocean Bank[/COLOR]: 353.353.632.432.09999[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-04-2013, 00:27
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-04-2013, 00:33
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 445
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

Bán được nhiều chưa trym?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:21
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucielagoLP640 View Post
ủa chưa xin phép bản quyền chỗ ông Văn ah =))

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaoViet84 View Post
Thằng này dạo này lắm vẹo nhỉ đua theo anh Văn à
hehe dọn nhà mà anh à
Quote:
Originally Posted by leduchieu View Post
Này thì lên đầu này !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnp1978 View Post
Bán được nhiều chưa trym?
ế ẩm lắm anh à
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 445
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 05-04-2013, 08:34
InBloom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 293
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

.....................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 05-04-2013, 09:35
dongkeysot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 758
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

Chiu chiu
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]PHÚ QUỐC
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 05-04-2013, 10:12
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: Hiepgaa2 store

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongkeysot View Post
Chiu chiu
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:40.