Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 12-03-2013, 14:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 127
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

Up Up Up 7Up.......................................
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-03-2013, 17:43
Tung`'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 754
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

hang tot gia ngon
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-03-2013, 18:25
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 127
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tung` View Post
hang tot gia ngon
thanks bro
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-03-2013, 21:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 127
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

Up cho lên top cái..............................
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-03-2013, 21:34
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 23
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

up cho mau ra đi
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-03-2013, 21:36
dilong321's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 990
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

phụ lại thím
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-03-2013, 22:03
langkhach29's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 272
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

1m2 + ship Tín Thành
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-03-2013, 22:11
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

Tiếc nhỉ con Main này max Ram có 4GB à @@
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-03-2013, 22:49
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 127
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhkhang2010 View Post
up cho mau ra đi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilong321 View Post
phụ lại thím
Thanks mấy bác.

Quote:
Originally Posted by langkhach29 View Post
1m2 + ship Tín Thành
E fix 1m3 rồi mà bác.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_123 View Post
Tiếc nhỉ con Main này max Ram có 4GB à @@
Với con CPU của e thì chạy 4GB ram đủ dư dả rồi
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-03-2013, 22:52
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: Bán combo E5200 + P5KPL-AM + DDR2 2GB COSAIR

^ Ko xé lẻ hả bác?
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:16.