Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3241  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:05
Hiep'sFinance's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 166
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

My first $25,000 credit card. Ấu zè.

Told ya'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatano Orochi View Post
Du học sinh được có thẻ credit k nhỉ (có SSN r`) bữa kí contract ATT thì ngon lành (good credit) nhưng apply discover thì bị disapproved!!
Chưa có credit card hay loan thì credit history chẳng có gì đâu. AT&T làm credit check thì chỉ cần chưa bao giờ xù nợ là được

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldavn View Post
Hi bro, bro du học sinh mà có credit hay zậy. Mình định cư 6 tháng chưa có 1 credit gì hết. Apply cái gì nó cũng ko cho.
Chỉ cần có SSN là sẽ apply được. Blog của mình cũng có nói về các lựa chọn cho những ai chưa có credit history: http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/cr...-credit-cards/

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
Lúc book vé order special meals luôn.
Special meals được phục vụ trước mọi người à? Sướng nhỉ. Lần tiếp theo bay mình cũng phải thử mới được

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
+1. Bank of America secured card rất tốt. Sau này khi nào unsecure thì product change qua thẻ có rewards.
You can easily add a rewards package to your BofA secured card. My secured card was a rewards card from the beginning.


Quote:
Originally Posted by olddog_890 View Post
mấy bác làm bộ guide cho người mới vào với, chọn cty điện nước, phone, banking student loan các kiểu đi nghe bàn credit card sôi nổi phết
Ừ nhỉ bao giờ làm cái FAQ cũng hay.
__________________
Mời anh em theo dõi và góp ý cho blog về personal finance của mình: [COLOR="Red"]http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/ [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3242  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:10
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
Told ya'
25k, damn... I still couldn't believe it.
I was in garden mode. You make me itch again so I went to MyFico and saw some 3x CLI threads. This, scratched that itch. I'm back to my garden now.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3243  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:13
Hiep'sFinance's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 166
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
I was in garden mode. You make me itch again so I went to MyFico and saw some 3x CLI threads. This, scratched that itch. I'm back to my garden now.
Lol you got quite a harvest there. I trust you know how to treat the 25k limit this time
__________________
Mời anh em theo dõi và góp ý cho blog về personal finance của mình: [COLOR="Red"]http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/ [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3244  
Old 08-03-2013, 12:20
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
You can easily add a rewards package to your BofA secured card. My secured card was a rewards card from the beginning.
I was lucky to get unsecured CC since the beginning. That $400 CC is now at $12k. BoA CC really grows with you (except for ~2010 time when they CLD many people).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
Lol you got quite a harvest there. I trust you know how to treat the 25k limit this time
I need to get few business CCs soon. It's good to have a 25k CL in my personal CR because they'll pull my CR for personal guarantee.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3245  
Old 08-03-2013, 13:30
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 3
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Có thím nào ở San Jose hay Cupertino ( gần đó ) khôngggggg ?
Em học ở De Anza - Cupertino mà ở tuốt south San Jose lười chạy xe quá đi. Không biết có Voz nào học ở De Anza ko hehe
Reply With Quote
  #3246  
Old 08-03-2013, 13:32
kendu2412's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2013
Posts: 667
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

From now on , who type English here , I will let you out to K.I.A

Got it ?
Reply With Quote
  #3247  
Old 08-03-2013, 13:44
hitman133's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 8,950
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

yeak fuck the mods I'll K.I.A them myself, oh wait.

Cafe 7h30 tối thứ 7 ko San Jose??? Lần này rủ nữa ko ai đi là quê lun mốt thề ko bao giờ đi nữa nhá
__________________
Tacoma.
Tuono V4 1100.
Reply With Quote
  #3248  
Old 08-03-2013, 13:46
hitman133's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 8,950
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezov View Post
Có thím nào ở San Jose hay Cupertino ( gần đó ) khôngggggg ?
Em học ở De Anza - Cupertino mà ở tuốt south San Jose lười chạy xe quá đi. Không biết có Voz nào học ở De Anza ko hehe
có mấy người, thích giao hữu xếp hình thì kiếm VozerCali đó.
__________________
Tacoma.
Tuono V4 1100.
Reply With Quote
  #3249  
Old 08-03-2013, 14:22
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendu2412 View Post
From now on , who type English here , I will let you out to K.I.A

Got it ?
I'll lift ban myself then send you to the island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133 View Post

Cafe 7h30 tối thứ 7 ko San Jose??? Lần này rủ nữa ko ai đi là quê lun mốt thề ko bao giờ đi nữa nhá
Tối mai mình bay mất rồi.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3250  
Old 08-03-2013, 14:52
dthien0511's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,360
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendu2412 View Post
From now on , who type English here , I will let you out to K.I.A

Got it ?
Wakata wakata

Em chơi Japanese dc hơm
__________________
[QUOTE][B][strike]| i7 8086K | Gigabyte Z390 Extreme | Corsair Vengeance 64GB | Custom WC | SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 1TB NVMe | EVGA FTW3 1080Ti Hydro Copper| Alienware AW3418DW | PG278QR | AX1600i |[/strike][/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][B]Corsair One Pro[/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:48.