Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3171  
Old 06-03-2013, 14:22
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
I see. So you're a nomad huh? Some credit unions such as DCU don't even have a physical location, and for credit unions in general, often instead of showing up at a branch you can fax or mail the documents they request.
DCU, yeah right. They dragged my application for 10 days long then denied because I'm not qualify for their CU membership which everybody are eligible. And it was almost impossible to reach their loan dept for question. I wasted my time sending them ton of documents.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3172  
Old 06-03-2013, 14:26
Hiep'sFinance's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 166
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
DCU, yeah right. They dragged my application for 10 days long then denied because I'm not qualify for their CU membership which everybody are eligible. And it was almost impossible to reach their loan dept for question. I wasted my time sending them ton of documents.
I actually have some anger towards DCU as well for pulling my credit when I attempted to open a checking account with them. But I don't see why they would deny membership to anyone; perhaps the rep was having a bad day? Lol
__________________
Mời anh em theo dõi và góp ý cho blog về personal finance của mình: [COLOR="Red"]http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/ [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3173  
Old 06-03-2013, 14:26
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
Amex 3x CLI is the way to go IMHO. Once you hit 20k with an Amex card through CLI's, you should request your other lenders to match the Amex credit.
More like, once you are at that level. You are high risk group of people to the lender. Tell me about it. Last time they pulled a financial review on me. I had to fax them my tax returns, SS card,... from the local bank. Yep, can't fax it from Fedex. Had to be from a bank.
When it reached the point where I feel like they want my blood sample, I cancelled the AMEX Blue.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3174  
Old 06-03-2013, 14:32
Hiep'sFinance's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 166
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
More like, once you are at that level. You are high risk group of people to the lender. Tell me about it. Last time they pulled a financial review on me. I had to fax them my tax returns, SS card,... from the local bank. Yep, can't fax it from Fedex. Had to be from a bank.
When it reached the point where I feel like they want my blood sample, I cancelled the AMEX Blue.
You have my sympathy. I know Amex does that to some people. It appears risky to them if you have a credit limit that is much greater than your income or that is increasing rapidly. Did they say they would close your account if you didn't submit the requested document? I wonder what would've happened if you had chosen not to comply.
__________________
Mời anh em theo dõi và góp ý cho blog về personal finance của mình: [COLOR="Red"]http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/ [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3175  
Old 06-03-2013, 14:42
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
Out of curiosity, which categories of spending apart from bill payments do you use the most? I've looked at the list of bonus categories for the Cash+; department stores and electronics stores seem pretty lucrative
I have Gold Checking Package. On top of my cash back, I earned 25% monthly bonus. Plus when I redeem $100, they send me a $25 Visa gift card. That's another 25%.
I have another US Bank CC that I may PC next month. That will get me 6 eligible CB categories.
http://slickdeals.net/f/4711824-US-Bank-Credit-card-Choose-your-own-two-5-cash-back-categories-even-for-airticket?page=41

Shop Discover does get me a lot of cash back also.
https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cashback-bonus/shopdiscover.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
You have my sympathy. I know Amex does that to some people. It appears risky to them if you have a credit limit that is much greater than your income or that is increasing rapidly. Did they say they would close your account if you didn't submit the requested document? I wonder what would've happened if you had chosen not to comply.
I submitted all the docs but I couldn't stand the ignorant Indian on the phone. That's my reason to cancel. Part of it was my disgust when they are treating their customers that way.
One the positive note, I got my foot in the door. Few years later, my BCP was back dated. I run that card hard for the first year and before AF hit, I PCed it to a BCE. I'm a happy camper now. Win-win for me.

/oh and the AMEX Blue doesn't have a hard limit. I only put 10k through it in the first 10 days and pay it of right away.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3176  
Old 06-03-2013, 18:54
VozerCalifornia's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 132
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

__________________
[QUOTE]Bản chất vốn có của vũ trụ là sự cân bằng giữa hai khái niệm trật tự và hỗn loạn. Tương ứng với mỗi trật tự được lập ra thì sẽ có một sự hỗn loạn mới được khai sinh để đảm bảo cho sự cân bằng của vũ trụ. [/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3177  
Old 06-03-2013, 19:02
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 593
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VozerCalifornia View Post




Hôm nay có 1 thông tin là vé máy bay ra phòng vé đôi khi rẻ hơn book online các bác ạ

Ex: Trên evaair.com giá vé đi SGN-SFO ngày 7/4 là $734, trong khi em ra phòng vé máy bay **** (bạn em giới thiệu) giá là $665 cùng giờ bay, cùng chuyến
Reply With Quote
  #3178  
Old 06-03-2013, 19:07
VozerCalifornia's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 132
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendu2412 View Post
Nhỏ tuổi hay cảm thấy đi học đc thì cứ đi học , đi làm là đi làm cả đời mà

Có chữ lận lưng sau này đở khổ , mấy người lớn tuổi hay bảo mình thế , cơ mà đúng chứ chả sai
học là học cả đời )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
Xuống mua chè 3 màu là chính... các thứ khác chắc phụ thôi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHeadCrew View Post
Em không hiểu chỗ này
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatano Orochi View Post
Cũng k hiểu có nghĩa gì sâu xa ạ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendu2412 View Post
Thì mua chè 3 màu rồi đem về ăn chứ có ý nghĩa sâu xa gì đâu , mấy bác cứ đa nghi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman133 View Post
chè nó ngon, ngọt, vậy thôi đúng ko =))
mình cũng muốn được có chè ba màu như ken đu nặng

Quote:
Originally Posted by thangcb View Post
I thought we are not allowed to type "Full English" comments like you guys just did ?
ở đây không có bảng cấm type full english thím à, em chỉ biết đọc và đọc thôi

mà thím thangcb có vẻ lớn tuổi nhỉ, thấy cách ăn nói nên đoán đại

thấy 2 thím kia nói bằng tiếng mẽo mà em cứ như nghe sấm
Quote:
Originally Posted by VozerCalifornia View Post
__________________
[QUOTE]Bản chất vốn có của vũ trụ là sự cân bằng giữa hai khái niệm trật tự và hỗn loạn. Tương ứng với mỗi trật tự được lập ra thì sẽ có một sự hỗn loạn mới được khai sinh để đảm bảo cho sự cân bằng của vũ trụ. [/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3179  
Old 06-03-2013, 23:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 6,420
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
Bữa nào xuống mua chè 3 màu thì chúng mình đàm đạo.
Ăn chè không sợ sâu răng à.1 chầu cheo leo cafe nghe hợp lý hơn nhể, hợ hợ hợ
__________________
Over land of the free and the world of the brave
Reply With Quote
  #3180  
Old 07-03-2013, 00:02
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazytomcat View Post
Ăn chè không sợ sâu răng à.1 chầu cheo leo cafe nghe hợp lý hơn nhể, hợ hợ hợ
Đợi thím tạch qua chắc move bà nó đi chỗ khác ở 3 đời rồi.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:59.