Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3151  
Old 06-03-2013, 09:47
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit_bull View Post
thắc mắc là các bác mở nhiều debit card làm chi vậy ? E xài có mỗi thằng Bank of America ?
Vì khi xưa checking account has no fee. Mình vẫn còn checking của BoA, WF, Chase, US Bank,... mà không có đồng fee nào. Không xài cứ để vài $ trong đó.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendu2412 View Post
Thì mua chè 3 màu rồi đem về ăn chứ có ý nghĩa sâu xa gì đâu , mấy bác cứ đa nghi
+1 đoán mò.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3152  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:00
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 107
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoShop View Post
Học xong quả bằng Đh ở VN chắc e mất cả 100 củ mất ạ @.@
Bác cho e hỏi thật là sang một nơi ở mới như thế thì nếu bác là trường hợp như e thì bác sẽ làm gì? Đi làm luôn hay đi học đã. Mà nếu đi học thì học college hay chỉ đk học một nghề nào đó thôi. E đang trong cái giai đoạn phải lựa chọn này bác giúp e với ạ
Có điều kiện thì học college thôi Mình bằng tuổi bạn, lúc mới wa cũng học lái xe, rồi đi làm. Đợi đủ 1 năm và đến mùa học thì nghỉ, apply financial aid. Giờ đang học full time, tiền FA và tiền để dành lúc đi làm cũng đủ ăn xài
__________________
[QUOTE=nicknaylanickthuhai;55114118]Đó là comment # 2 phải ko :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]You have been banned for the following reason:
không phải #2[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3153  
Old 06-03-2013, 10:10
thangcb's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,791
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Nói chung qua bên này mà còn học được thì cứ nên đi học , già trẻ lớn bé gì cũng vậy , khiến thức không bao giờ là thiếu cả

Còn bé nào vừa xong lớp 12 mà qua quên này thì đừng nên chờ 1 năm làm gì phí phạm lắm , cứ đăng ký xin FA rồi dùng tiền đó đóng tiền học ngay luôn là tốt nhất.

Đi làm hãng xưởng hay phục vụ này nọ chỉ là giải pháp tạm thời để kiếm thêm thu nhập cho bản thân và gia đình lúc còn đang học thôi , đừng ham làm kiếm tiền quá mà bỏ quên mục tiêu chính , sau này hối hận ko kịp -.-.
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Review - My Bali Trip 2019[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[QUOTE]www.itsgametoblame.com/blog[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3154  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:02
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 7
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clonemacdukobiban View Post
Có điều kiện thì học college thôi Mình bằng tuổi bạn, lúc mới wa cũng học lái xe, rồi đi làm. Đợi đủ 1 năm và đến mùa học thì nghỉ, apply financial aid. Giờ đang học full time, tiền FA và tiền để dành lúc đi làm cũng đủ ăn xài
Bạn cho mình hỏi cái FA ở nước nào cũng có hay chỉ tại US thôi ?
Reply With Quote
  #3155  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:19
Yamatano Orochi's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 38
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit_bull View Post
thắc mắc là các bác mở nhiều debit card làm chi vậy ? E xài có mỗi thằng Bank of America ?
Giả dụ bác bị như em đi, phải dispute + cancel thẻ, bác mở mỗi 1 cái, lúc đợi thẻ về khi cancel, k có tiền bác móm à
Reply With Quote
  #3156  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 593
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoShop View Post
Bạn cho mình hỏi cái FA ở nước nào cũng có hay chỉ tại US thôi ?
FA = Financial Aid . Cụ thể ý bác đó là của FA từ federal. Dành có US Citizen or Permanent Residents thôi .
Reply With Quote
  #3157  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:30
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 1,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

xin lỗi các bác các thím cho em GATO cái rồi đi ra

Ước mơ nho nhỏ của em là làm sao cho đứa con bé bỏng đc qua đó sống để né cái môi trường này.
Reply With Quote
  #3158  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:28
Hiep'sFinance's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 166
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
oh hai!!! Bro cũng hay dạo myfico hả. Looks like your obsession with CC is even worse than mine. Great job on that blog.
Frequent Contributor on that forum Hey thanks for the compliment! Any feedback on the content or design of the blog is welcome!


Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
Xài debit card bị ăn cắp thẻ thì đòi tiền lại không chua thì thôi. Còn xài CC, lắc đầu phát là xong. Mình thì chẳng bao giờ xài thẻ debit để mua gì cả.
Credit card ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit_bull View Post
thắc mắc là các bác mở nhiều debit card làm chi vậy ? E xài có mỗi thằng Bank of America ?
Credit hay debit? Credit thì để được nhiều bonus và limit, còn debit thì chắc là để access được nhiều ATM mà không phải mất phí hơn. Banking account thì chỉ cần 2-3 cái là đủ rồi. Có banking relationship thì sau này mình vay tiền mua nhà hoặc làm thẻ tín dụng sẽ được ưu đãi hơn. Với cả đề phòng rủi ro với tình trạng của ngân hàng. Biết đâu có một cái sập thì mình vẫn còn cái khác

Có BofA là tốt đấy. Credit card khá ngon, ATM rất phổ biến, online banking dễ dùng, v.v....
__________________
Mời anh em theo dõi và góp ý cho blog về personal finance của mình: [COLOR="Red"]http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/ [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3159  
Old 06-03-2013, 12:55
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
Frequent Contributor on that forum Hey thanks for the compliment! Any feedback on the content or design of the blog is welcome!
On the bills article, no one gonna make an excel spreadsheet and keep up with it in a long run.
I got an idea for you next article: pageonce.com for over all accounts overview, manilla.com for bill reminder, mint.com,..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiep'sFinance View Post
Credit hay debit? Credit thì để được nhiều bonus và limit, còn debit thì chắc là để access được nhiều ATM mà không phải mất phí hơn. Banking account thì chỉ cần 2-3 cái là đủ rồi. Có banking relationship thì sau này mình vay tiền mua nhà hoặc làm thẻ tín dụng sẽ được ưu đãi hơn. Với cả đề phòng rủi ro với tình trạng của ngân hàng. Biết đâu có một cái sập thì mình vẫn còn cái khác
I haven't seen Chase, WF, or BoA done anything good for me when I need them. Heck, their rates were unreasonable when I applied for a car loan with excellent credit\decent income, and I do have a long banking relationship with them.
Refinanced my car few months back and this time they said I owned too little and cash out option is not available. WTH, I own $5k on a car valued at $25k and refinance-cash out option is not feasible at your bank. Signing 2 checks for a loan is that hard for a bank? Screw them, I went straight to local credit unions.

US Bank is the best commercial B&M bank IMO. When I really need money to start my business, they cancelled my $2 LOC and replace it with a $15k LOC. Better yet, using that same credit pull, I got my first auto loan with a very low APR. I don't think any other banks will do the same. Their new Cash+ CC is the best right now.

Nowadays, I switched to Ally and never look back. Love that healthy interest.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #3160  
Old 06-03-2013, 13:13
Hiep'sFinance's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 166
Re: HỘI vOz TOÀN THỂ A.E Ở HOA KỲ - USA (sắp qua, đã qua, và đang đợi qua)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
On the bills article, no one gonna make an excel spreadsheet and keep up with it in a long run.
I got an idea for you next article: pageonce.com for over all accounts overview, manilla.com for bill reminder, mint.com,..
Good point. I'm thinking of testing out Quicken; lots of my friends are using it, complimenting its integration with mobile devices which helps users providing updates to their profile immediately. Will write a review once I fully test the software!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
I haven't seen Chase, WF, or BoA done anything good for me when I need them. Heck, their rates were unreasonable when I applied for a car loan with excellent credit\decent income, and I do have a long banking relationship with them. Refinanced my car few months back and they said I owned too little and cash out option is not available.
Big banks do suck at loan products. Sorry that you had this negative experience. I would try a credit union rather than a bank when I need an auto or home loan. Not exactly sure why, but credit unions almost always offer better rates than banks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
WTH, I own $5k on a $25k car and refinance-cash out option is not feasible at your bank. Screw them, I went straight to local credit unions.
US Bank is the best commercial B&M bank IMO. When I really need money to start my business, they cancelled my $2 LOC and replace it with a $15k LOC. Better yet, using that same credit pull, I got my auto loan with very low APR. I don't think any other banks will do the same. Their new Cash+ CC is the best right now.

Nowadays, I switched to Ally and never look back. Love that healthy interest.
Oh there you go! Credit unions is the way to go! US Bank is the worst bank I've encountered. Once I had a bonus (lol!) problem with an account and talked to the local branch near where I worked. A lady, apparently a branch manager, promised that a personal banker from the branch would get in touch with me by the end of the day. Guess what? It's been a month, and sure enough I have not heard a single word from them. But I think in general, it really comes down to the particular bankers that you deal with. My US Bank reps suck, but it sounds like yours are great. My BofA reps are the best ever, while yours wasn't as helpful.

I believe that banking systems give a lot of freedom of judgement to personal bankers/loan officers, and more often than not, your experience varies depending on who you work with. If you have called credit card recon lines, you know what I'm talkin' about.

The Cash+ was just too good to be true. With the elimination of some popular 5% bonus categories, I'm not sure if it will maintain its appeal against rivals such as Discover It and Chase Freedom. Maybe still, but not by a landslide any more.
__________________
Mời anh em theo dõi và góp ý cho blog về personal finance của mình: [COLOR="Red"]http://hiepsfinance.wordpress.com/ [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:39.