Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1571  
Old 21-08-2009, 19:16
linhlh's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 516
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0thingn3ss View Post
but people understand them, right? so what's wrong with it?
I've never used them in a test or a letter or something, why you have to be so formal all the time
using "2" instead of "to" is just like you use "ng`" instead of "người" in Vietnamese, whatd ya say about it?
Of course everyone understands what you are saying. But what I mean is this thread was named "Learning E. with vozers" for a reason. Everyone should try to write correct and formal English as possible to help each other too.
Rename this thread to "English for spammers" or "Spamming with style" then I will have no problem with Engrish, Vietlish, or 9x-ish, whatsoever
Reply With Quote
  #1572  
Old 21-08-2009, 19:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 542
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhlh View Post
Of course everyone understands what you are saying. But what I mean is this thread was named "Learning E. with vozers" for a reason. Everyone should try to write correct and formal English as possible to help each other too.
Rename this thread to "English for spammers" or "Spamming with style" then I will have no problem with Engrish, Vietlish, or 9x-ish, whatsoever
oh yeah, my bad, sorry bout it
I meant "about"
Reply With Quote
  #1573  
Old 22-08-2009, 14:55
d3adc3II's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,363
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhlh View Post
Of course everyone understands what you are saying. But what I mean is this thread was named "Learning E. with vozers" for a reason. Everyone should try to write correct and formal English as possible to help each other too.
Rename this thread to "English for spammers" or "Spamming with style" then I will have no problem with Engrish, Vietlish, or 9x-ish, whatsoever
Don't take it so seriously

Because the way ppl talk on the net is diff than what they do talking in real life. It's likely similar to verbal language , rather than formal language

My point is : we gotta learn to use English naturally , not just follow exactly what they told you to do in english grammar book. (of course, you need to use proper english in your report, document ... btw)

For example : How to do this ? how to do that ? instead of How am I able to do that ?

Take a look around any english user forums, where ppl also use improper english on the net.

just use ur English naturally, as long as ppl can understand what u talkin 'bout.

just my 2 cents, you may agree or disagree
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3
Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5
Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz
Reply With Quote
  #1574  
Old 22-08-2009, 15:11
d3adc3II's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,363
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0thingn3ss View Post
if you want to, you can come to Vung Tau, I'll show you some motorbike taxi drivers, they dont know any grammar, but you'll see they talking to foreigner like a pro
talking skill and grammar, which one do you prefer?
Lol You wanna follow those taxi driver in speakin english ?

Those taxi drivers don't even have talking skill (like what you said), they have fukin nothing. Talking Skill ( communication skill, presentation skill or whatever) is the way you use your gestures, body language and vocabulary to express sth, achieve sth etc.. Why you expect these low-education ppl these skills lol ?

I agree that Verbal Language dun need grammar but DON't EVER USE ""Tiếng Anh Bồi" PLS.

Btw , should have called them xe-om, sometimes dun translate the words, espencially if these words r so locally used
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3
Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5
Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz
Reply With Quote
  #1575  
Old 22-08-2009, 20:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Only 1 day left
I hate school
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1576  
Old 24-08-2009, 16:42
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

nah, i dont want to take this so seriously, man. This is only one of the Superthread, in f16, so please don't be so "academic" when you see something wrong, not right, inaccurate... or anything like that. The purpose of this topic is making english not so academic, bored like in the gramar book at school time, so that everybody, not some of them can both learn and improve their reading, thinking, and writing skill easily, and make them express themselves or what they want/need better and faster.
Reply With Quote
  #1577  
Old 25-08-2009, 17:21
haiduongdn91's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,412
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Ai hết mai seo, hết ê vơ ryu goăn... Bớt ai lớp vốt...
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Green"][B]Thầy giáo vĩ đại Onizuka - Live Action Jdrama - Season 2 2014 - Việt Sub[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3957581[/COLOR]
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-tLerIRH601xu2gd2683sj71-tOYi21E[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1578  
Old 25-08-2009, 23:22
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

oh!You're very good at english.I have to use dictionary to understand what you wrote.When am I as good as english as u?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1579  
Old 26-08-2009, 00:01
jil_jil32's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 10,023
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
oh!You're very good at english.I have to use dictionary to understand what you wrote.When am I as good as english as u?
soon... .
__________________
[COLOR="Royalblue"][RIGHT][SIZE="1"]không còn mùa Thu...[/SIZE]
[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #1580  
Old 28-08-2009, 10:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 1,617
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
oh!You're very good at english.I have to use dictionary to understand what you wrote.When am I as good as english as u?
you should download Lingoes and you can understand what he says...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:44.