Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #161  
Old 16-01-2013, 15:20
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Fix tiếp cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 16-01-2013, 23:19
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 17-01-2013, 00:23
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 17-01-2013, 00:28
Whisky_JWB's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 50
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Hỏi k trả lời, bó tay
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 17-01-2013, 17:43
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_JWB View Post
Hỏi k trả lời, bó tay
Sorry bạn nhé, mình ko bán riêng adapter.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 17-01-2013, 21:36
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 18-01-2013, 18:09
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up tiếp cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 18-01-2013, 22:26
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 19-01-2013, 23:05
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

OP cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 19-01-2013, 23:05
memchutchet's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 252
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

upppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:53.