![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1521
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#1522
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1523
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
he used : un-đỡ-able
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1524
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
From GVN?
![]() That sentence has some error?
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1525
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
That is a part of Lonely Satellite - Michael Jackson
Quote:
![]()
|
|
#1526
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
First, im sorry because my English isn't good
I want ask a question.What does "cash inflow" and "cash outflow" mean in Vietnamese? (bank)
__________________
[url="http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2742247"][COLOR="Red"]App vozForums cho iOS[/COLOR][/URL] [RIGHT]vozExpress (voz.vn)[/ve][/RIGHT] |
|
#1527
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what is undefenable mean ?
__________________
[RIGHT]♪[/RIGHT] |
|
#1528
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
dòng doanh thu, dòng chi phí
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1529
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I] |
|
#1530
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi there. This is the first time I join this thread. My name is Phu. I'm studying in Open University, IT branch. Nice to meet you, everybody. Hope you will help me to improove my E skills. Thanks a lot. Have you ever listened "Love Story" by Taylor Swift? What do you think about it?
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]P5E + E6600 @ 2.7GHz + 4GB RAM Corsair + Western Digital 2 TB + Giga 9600GT + Samsung 2232BW + CM Cavalier CA-T03 + CM 600W + Tt MEKA G1 + DeathAdder + Mantis Control + SoundMax A-2700 + Musiland Moli[/COLOR] |
| nguyenthanhphu |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenthanhphu |
![]() |
|
|