Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 19-09-2012, 10:48
thanhbinhclick's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 58
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
làm sao để đi được
nick quen quen, LTBN ?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-11-2012, 17:37
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 3
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Giờ Tùng rock đóng cửa rồi có chổ nào đóng quân tạm được không mấy thím ? Trúc Mai cafe không biết còn không ta ?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-11-2012, 04:26
mamham's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 12
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

yh. nhac.hoc93
sđt 01684083414

Hard rock coffee đê
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][I][/I][/COLOR]Giờ thì người ta làm đau nhau bằng thứ tình yêu hời hợt hơn là một lời chia tay.[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Sienna"][COLOR="Pink"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-11-2012, 11:40
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

xui quá... ko thích rock
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-11-2012, 16:04
EvilLuka's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 47
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by admtkc View Post
Giờ Tùng rock đóng cửa rồi có chổ nào đóng quân tạm được không mấy thím ? Trúc Mai cafe không biết còn không ta ?
TM còn đó thím, wa K13 cũng được
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-11-2012, 16:07
EvilLuka's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 47
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
xui quá... ko thích rock
k sao k sao thím iu àh, vô đây đi nhậu cũng được mà
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-11-2012, 16:08
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilLuka View Post
k sao k sao thím iu àh, vô đây đi nhậu cũng được mà
xui quá, ko biết nhậu, biết ăn thôi
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-11-2012, 16:09
EvilLuka's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 47
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
xui quá, ko biết nhậu, biết ăn thôi
ăn cũng được, hốt lun
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-11-2012, 16:09
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 510
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoBoldTM View Post
1 chân, chiều đi ăn xong đã ghé K13 rồi đây

YM: koboldtm
k13 đánh cái gì là chính hả bác, rổ giá thế nào
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15-11-2012, 08:44
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2012
Posts: 1
Re: Lập hội đi cafe rock

he he he, đến giờ các thím vẫn chưa thống nhất à
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:13.