Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8351  
Old 08-11-2012, 13:53
SieuNooB's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,578
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
anh thật lòng mà :">
Thật lòng vs lão Bình à
Reply With Quote
  #8352  
Old 08-11-2012, 13:54
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SieuNooB View Post
Thật lòng vs lão Bình à
Bình là ai?
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8353  
Old 08-11-2012, 14:30
SieuNooB's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,578
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
Bình là ai?
Chủ hội đó má trẻ à
Reply With Quote
  #8354  
Old 08-11-2012, 14:34
zandacross's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 363
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Siêu nhân nào đây ?
__________________
Even you can't reset your life, you still can reset relationships
Reply With Quote
  #8355  
Old 08-11-2012, 14:38
SieuNooB's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,578
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandacross View Post
Siêu nhân nào đây ?
Linh ghê, khỏi cần nhang muỗi
Reply With Quote
  #8356  
Old 08-11-2012, 14:52
zandacross's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 363
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SieuNooB View Post
Linh ghê, khỏi cần nhang muỗi
__________________
Even you can't reset your life, you still can reset relationships
Reply With Quote
  #8357  
Old 08-11-2012, 15:10
SieuNooB's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,578
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandacross View Post
Hiển linh có gì căn dặn
Reply With Quote
  #8358  
Old 08-11-2012, 15:12
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandacross View Post
Siêu nhân nào đây ?
đây là bạn Bình
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8359  
Old 08-11-2012, 15:14
SieuNooB's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,578
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by love ballad View Post
đây là bạn Bình
Dầu ăn à
Reply With Quote
  #8360  
Old 08-11-2012, 15:21
love ballad's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 816
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SieuNooB View Post
Dầu ăn à
hội ăn nhậu gì chả thấy off nhậu vậy
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:14.