Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 24-10-2012, 21:57
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho ai cần nè.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 25-10-2012, 20:43
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up top cho ai cần.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 26-10-2012, 20:37
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 27-10-2012, 18:44
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 28-10-2012, 08:33
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 28-10-2012, 08:40
LongNhatKa's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 471
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

up .
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Tổng hợp Mua bán trao đổi Linh kiện máy tính[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4057845 [/QUOTE]
[B][COLOR="Purple"]Yahoo : docnhanung@yahoo.com[/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487549031524236/[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]Hiếu 0906.360.268 - 0903.325.468 onl 24/24[/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 28-10-2012, 08:52
rong_lua's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 737
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

con router ship xuống thủ đức được ko bro, mình sẽ bù tiền xăng cộ, đang cần mà ko có thời gian lấy
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 28-10-2012, 11:53
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Quote:
Originally Posted by rong_lua View Post
con router ship xuống thủ đức được ko bro, mình sẽ bù tiền xăng cộ, đang cần mà ko có thời gian lấy
Mấy hôm nữa có việc qua TĐ mình sẽ ship cho bạn.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 31-10-2012, 18:28
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Up cho mọi người.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 31-10-2012, 22:55
sonbd2's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 42
Re: vega + ram + hdd + cables

Op cho mọi người n.......è.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:27.