Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #10041  
Old 23-09-2012, 23:34
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
You've got to make do with your backup then .
bleh my next week todo list got crammed again.

btw, i've seen you lurking around here quite often. dont you hav any other forum to play around?
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #10042  
Old 24-09-2012, 00:12
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
As if your girlfriend would let you !

Discussing this here is really nonsensical, don't you think ?
I'm thinking of doing it with both of my hands. Is it called a 3some?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #10043  
Old 24-09-2012, 00:32
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
btw, i've seen you lurking around here quite often. dont you hav any other forum to play around?
I did register at other forums but most of the time, I only read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I'm thinking of doing it with both of my hands. Is it called a 3some?
You should book a check-up for dissociative identity disorder.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10044  
Old 24-09-2012, 09:41
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I did register at other forums but most of the time, I only read.

You should book a check-up for dissociative identity disorder.
Man, I was just joking. Why do you say that? I'm just a normal and sensitive person. You hurt me so much and I'm feeling bad right now.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #10045  
Old 24-09-2012, 09:49
max07's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi guys... could i join?
__________________
Behind 2 mảnh đít chai..
Reply With Quote
  #10046  
Old 24-09-2012, 10:09
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Man, I was just joking. Why do you say that? I'm just a normal and sensitive person. You hurt me so much and I'm feeling bad right now.
I only gave an earnest advice since you were enjoying the idea of having a kinky party between your little boy and your 2 hands.

Now I feel bad .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10047  
Old 24-09-2012, 10:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 92
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

haloo everybody....i'm new member
Reply With Quote
  #10048  
Old 24-09-2012, 16:21
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by max07 View Post
Hi guys... could i join?
of course, welcome
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #10049  
Old 24-09-2012, 16:31
anhlong2211's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 2,604
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Reading a couple of page from the beginning of this thread, and I laugh
Reply With Quote
  #10050  
Old 24-09-2012, 17:23
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong2211 View Post
Reading a couple of page from the beginning of this thread, and I laugh
good on you.
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:30.