Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #10031  
Old 23-09-2012, 18:30
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Good examples often originate from personal experience, don't you know ?
Yep, I'm kinda A.D.I.D.A.S but I've never tried a 3some before.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #10032  
Old 23-09-2012, 19:02
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 18
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hello guys.where can i improve my grammar and vocabulary ?
Reply With Quote
  #10033  
Old 23-09-2012, 19:04
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

my weekend ended with both my amp & dac decided to go on strike for no reason after 2 years in service just when I was already pressed for time (((((
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #10034  
Old 23-09-2012, 19:04
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 18
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

need a help.
today,i had made love with my gf without condom.what's up if i have a baby.i'm still so young
Reply With Quote
  #10035  
Old 23-09-2012, 19:11
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 18
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
my weekend ended with both my amp & dac decided to go on strike for no reason after 2 years in service just when I was already pressed for time (((((
sorry for my bad english.i can't understand what you said
can you explain with more details?
Reply With Quote
  #10036  
Old 23-09-2012, 19:23
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by siunhanmaugiao View Post
sorry for my bad english.i can't understand what you said
can you explain with more details?
I built this http://www.amb.org/audio/beta22/ and this http://twistedpearaudio.com/digital/buffalo.aspx 2 years ago. they have been working perfectly till today when I decided to rework the wiring which might have caused some short leaving half the amplifier handicapped. worst come to worst I might have to import some components from the US which will leave me on hanging for another few weeks. :(
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #10037  
Old 23-09-2012, 21:14
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Yep, I'm kinda A.D.I.D.A.S but I've never tried a 3some before.
As if your girlfriend would let you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
I built this http://www.amb.org/audio/beta22/ and this http://twistedpearaudio.com/digital/buffalo.aspx 2 years ago. they have been working perfectly till today when I decided to rework the wiring which might have caused some short leaving half the amplifier handicapped. worst come to worst I might have to import some components from the US which will leave me on hanging for another few weeks. :(
Discussing this here is really nonsensical, don't you think ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10038  
Old 23-09-2012, 22:01
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
As if your girlfriend would let you !

Discussing this here is really nonsensical, don't you think ?
just wanna vent my anger.
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #10039  
Old 23-09-2012, 22:18
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
just wanna vent my anger.
You've got to make do with your backup then .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10040  
Old 23-09-2012, 23:30
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hey, where can I find how to learn PTS and create a website
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:48.