Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-09-2012, 21:38
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 13-09-2012, 15:50
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 13-09-2012, 20:15
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 15-09-2012, 17:35
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 16-09-2012, 11:44
khoa91's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 2,344
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
ex: hp 8730 t9600 - ram8gb - hdd250 7200 rpm - quadro fx2700 - full hd (16:10) - logitech wave k350 - logitech m950 - razer goliathus alpha 2009
wife: i5 3470 - corsair vengeance 8gb - msi b75a g43 - wd blue 500Gb - hexa 500w - sapphire 7950 flex - case cougar volant - dell e2311 - razer naga epic - corsair vengeance k90 - razer goliathus extended 2011
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 16-09-2012, 18:46
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa91 View Post
upppppppppppppppppppppp
bacs khoa hốt dùm con M4600 đi
giảm giá đặc biệt cho
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 16-09-2012, 20:09
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 20-09-2012, 13:39
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 20-09-2012, 19:06
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:56.