Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9881  
Old 15-09-2012, 19:59
mark_bk's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 300
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Alone miss you, my mind is empty did you understand me ??? may be someday ....... why why, this time isn't suitable
I have to study, to think about my future .
By mistake, you came to my life, you made me crazy, hic please don't treat me like that, i can't help myself

Be your own company
Reply With Quote
  #9882  
Old 15-09-2012, 20:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 2,830
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_bk View Post
Alone miss you, my mind is empty did you understand me ??? may be someday ....... why why, this time isn't suitable
I have to study, to think about my future .
By mistake, you came to my life, you made me crazy, hic please don't treat me like that, i can't help myself

Be your own company
Will you go out tonight with me? I will make you happy

Happy weekend everybody
Reply With Quote
  #9883  
Old 15-09-2012, 22:06
kuu_vuive's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 16
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
it's no use asking since he's god sent, gifted with talents ever since the day he was born, fed with a luxurious spoon in his mouth. the guy is the force to be reckoned. none has ever surpassed him when it comes down to learning coz he never learned anything =))
sr but i can't understand all you say but if you can. help me, please
__________________
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]cứ cười đi. rồi đời sẽ nở hoa ;)[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9884  
Old 15-09-2012, 22:08
kuu_vuive's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 16
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
No wonder I've been left chilled since this afternoon !

Jokes aside, I only took 4 short courses and 1 IELTS cramp course so I don't know what it takes to learn it methodically. Besides, my English is butchered all over.
so what did you learn in those course?? :">
__________________
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]cứ cười đi. rồi đời sẽ nở hoa ;)[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9885  
Old 15-09-2012, 22:09
kuu_vuive's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 16
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm... View Post
How can I translate "appropriation support" to Vietnamese ? :(
Sorry for my bad English
google translate
__________________
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]cứ cười đi. rồi đời sẽ nở hoa ;)[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9886  
Old 15-09-2012, 22:15
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuu_vuive View Post
so what did you learn in those course?? :">
Grammar .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9887  
Old 16-09-2012, 00:20
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Grammar .
4 courses just for GRAMMAR, I am learning the only course for grammar

2 courses for TF
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9888  
Old 16-09-2012, 00:28
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
4 courses just for GRAMMAR, I am learning the only course for grammar

2 courses for TF
Did you mean Toefl ?

If so then I'm learning TOEFL too and I just took the test last week. It was not very good and I hope the score be over 80 or else I will have to retake the test

is there any one learning toefl too? can u give me some advices?
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9889  
Old 16-09-2012, 00:57
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

ielts is way easier than toefl. if u can fare well with toefl's material ielts is just another piece of cake.

i took ielts around 5 yrs ago, same day as toefl, and while i spent no less than a whole month revising for toefl ielts only took me 1 week to get the hang of its format.

the toefl didn't went well though, i screwed the whole test, or at least that's what i thought. ielts was on the other hand like having a cool breeze in those broiling summer days. in the end i didnt even bother checking what score i got for the toefl, ielts saved my ass big time.
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #9890  
Old 16-09-2012, 01:34
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
4 courses just for GRAMMAR, I am learning the only course for grammar
The courses contained other topics as well but looking at it as a whole, I profited mostly from grammar. While we're at it, I think you should pay more attention.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:01.