Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9851  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
i know this but I don't have time to paly so much game

now, i paly just 2 game: CF and FFOL2, I nearly quit DotA
Me too, I only play games on the weekend. :">
Each match in Lol will take about 45 minutes , the maximum of games I can play are 3 . If I start to play more, bad things will happen.
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9852  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:49
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
Me too, I only play games on the weekend. :">
Each match in Lol will take about 45 minutes , the maximum of games I can play are 3 . If I start to play more, bad things will happen.
how old are u >
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9853  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
how old are u >
16
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9854  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:58
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
16
1996 right, the same age as me

where re u
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9855  
Old 14-09-2012, 19:00
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
1996 right, the same age as me

where re u
Ho Chi Minh City, what about you ?
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9856  
Old 14-09-2012, 19:10
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Since when this thread has turned into a childcare?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9857  
Old 14-09-2012, 19:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Yup, here we go again
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9858  
Old 14-09-2012, 19:19
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
Yup, here we go again
I just wanted to spoil your fun .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9859  
Old 14-09-2012, 19:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I just wanted to spoil your fun .
Sorry, but you've failed
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9860  
Old 14-09-2012, 19:30
kuu_vuive's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 16
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

For what?[/quote]

learning english. you think what i'll do with it??
__________________
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]cứ cười đi. rồi đời sẽ nở hoa ;)[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:41.