Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9841  
Old 14-09-2012, 16:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyeusu View Post
sure
It seems you having fun being a farmer, aren't you ?
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9842  
Old 14-09-2012, 17:03
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
Is that so ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
he is a farmer, but he knew alot of hot girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
It seems you having fun being a farmer, aren't you ?
Professionally, he's a miner.

Characteristically, he can be described as follows:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Nope, he's a pervert and a closet cross-dresser and transsexual-wannabe.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9843  
Old 14-09-2012, 17:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Nope, he's a pervert and a closet cross-dresser and transsexual-wannabe.
100% Vozer
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9844  
Old 14-09-2012, 17:12
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

change subject

do anyone play game online ?????

and wat game =))
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9845  
Old 14-09-2012, 17:17
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
change subject

do anyone play game online ?????

and wat game =))
I play a couple games like: MW3, Lol,Battlefield, Fifa online 2.
P/S: Play for fun, I'm not addicted to any games
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9846  
Old 14-09-2012, 17:31
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
I play a couple games like: MW3, Lol,Battlefield, Fifa online 2.
P/S: Play for fun, I'm not addicted to any games
you play so much game

sometimes we can have a match in FFOL2
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9847  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:03
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
you play so much game

sometimes we can have a match in FFOL2
They won't last long, I get bore easily ; I still play Lol and MW3 though. In fact, I'm a terrible gamer
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9848  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:15
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
They won't last long, I get bore easily ; I still play Lol and MW3 though. In fact, I'm a terrible gamer
nevermind, do u know webgame, each one I play for just 15mins and I get bore

I play quite good in some game like FPS, DotA, PES, FIFA

about LOL, i really want to play but I am so lazy to install in PC
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9849  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 159
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegamiJason View Post
nevermind, do u know webgame, each one I play for just 15mins and I get bore

I play quite good in some game like FPS, DotA, PES, FIFA

about LOL, i really want to play but I am so lazy to install in PC
It's probably take 30 minutes to download and 20 minutes to update the patches. I just download it yesterday and it took forever .
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #9850  
Old 14-09-2012, 18:27
TegamiJason's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 955
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudothienan View Post
It's probably take 30 minutes to download and 20 minutes to update the patches. I just download it yesterday and it took forever .
i know this but I don't have time to paly so much game

now, i paly just 2 game: CF and FFOL2, I nearly quit DotA
__________________
[SIZE="4"]Ta là một mặt trời, một mặt trời đi tìm nắng...[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:48.