Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-09-2012, 13:32
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 68
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-09-2012, 18:52
leon_123's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 18,513
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]My rig[/B]: [I]Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi[/I] |[I] i5 9600K[/I] | [I]BeQuiet Dark Rock 4[/I] | [I]64GB Crucial DDR4 2400[/I] | [I]Crossfire AMD Radeon VII[/I] | [I]Corsair AX1600i[/I] | [I]Phanteks Enthoo Pro[/I] | [I]Dell U2715H[/I] | [I]Bose Companion 3 Series II[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-09-2012, 16:56
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-09-2012, 20:48
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-09-2012, 23:25
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 155
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppp cho mau đi
em alienware ngon quá .
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-09-2012, 23:27
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyendung2905 View Post
uppppp cho mau đi
em alienware ngon quá .
ngon thì xúc luôn bác ơi
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-09-2012, 01:38
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:43
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

uppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-09-2012, 11:52
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 155
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

tiếc quá, em vừa mới xúc em w520 cách đây 10 ngày
uppp phụ bác
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-09-2012, 21:51
cugia1991's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 11,449
Re: [Đà Nẵng/ Toàn Quốc] Vài em Gaming Laptop và Mobile Workstation giá thơm, cấu hình khủng

upppppppppppp
__________________
[B]Love acoustic, one-hand IEMS[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:35.