![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#9701
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i don't understand this sentence in vietnamese "he is always ready to acknowledge his debt to his teachers". can somebody help me? thanks
|
|
#9702
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. Anyway, I think this sentence is kinda weird .Sorry, bro. I google it and it seems to have a different meaning to my original sentence .
|
|
#9703
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Actually, i saw this sentence in Oxford dictionary when find "acknowledge".
|
|
#9704
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Recently, I have been getting it hard to learn new words. My brain seems to be full and cant be filled with any new definition. Do you guys have any efficient method to learn new words? Pls show me ...
![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#9705
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
hi guys,
this is a useful topic,i'm so glad if everyone hepls me to improve my vocabularies. My english is not good. ![]() Nice to meet everyone
|
|
#9706
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
"pouring water on the head duck"
|
|
#9707
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
sorry i have been learning english, pls forgive my mistakes |
|
#9708
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
This one, I call Viet-lish, because you translate it from Vietnamese to English, that's not good at all. I'm now trying to think in English, not in Vietnamese and translate it to English. If you did, it would go wrong. :">
Quote:
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3msqTcZ8LY [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][RIGHT][B]Dallas Cowboys[/B][/RIGHT][/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| My November |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by My November |
|
#9709
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
The English sentence sounds ironic to me.. so that's what I think note that I'm not so sure ha ha ha ha
|
|
#9710
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey guys, can you help me to indentify this song? it's from "made of honor": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEw0K...p;feature=plcp
|
| davidjames |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by davidjames |
![]() |
|
|