Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9461  
Old 08-08-2012, 16:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

If I have about 20 mil vnd, what bike should i buy?
Reply With Quote
  #9462  
Old 08-08-2012, 17:06
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
If I have about 20 mil vnd, what bike should i buy?
martin 107 bro
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9463  
Old 08-08-2012, 17:25
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
If I have about 20 mil vnd, what bike should i buy?
bike-cycle is the answer

//believe me, you'll possibly wish to have a track cycling competition, for with that amount of money you could buy enough cycles for a minyan.

facetiously~~
Coming-soon
Reply With Quote
  #9464  
Old 08-08-2012, 17:56
kiyeusu.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 2,183
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
If I have about 20 mil vnd, what bike should i buy?
http://giant-bicycles.com.vn/Viewpro...spx?id=PRODUCT
pick one
__________________
[B][COLOR="Teal"][B]Muốn có bạn gái, hoặc nói kiểu chợ búa là muốn có gái theo, thì cần phải có mấy thứ sau đây: Mã, Tài, Tiền. Có một trong ba cái đó thì vẫn còn có gái theo, nhưng nếu thiếu cả ba, thì ngay cả bản thân mình còn thấy chán mình, huống chi phụ nữ.[/B][/COLOR]
[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9465  
Old 08-08-2012, 18:05
nguyenquan1 T135S's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,174
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Have any one cost under 7 mil in Sai Bông ?
I cracked 2 biker, 1 custom biker and 1 Tan Binh biker ( yep, 850 000 VNĐ each ). Not totally destruction but it have some crack on frame.
__________________
[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]( * . ^ )![/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9466  
Old 08-08-2012, 18:16
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcha View Post
If I have about 20 mil vnd, what bike should i buy?


You can buy a smartphone with the changes
Reply With Quote
  #9467  
Old 08-08-2012, 19:18
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Cycling is great and all but cycling in Vietnam is troublesome. When it's hot, you sweat like there's no tomorrow; when it rains, you say hello to mud. Guess what? There aren't that many building equipped with shower rooms either, so you'll be most likely a hygienic disaster for your surrounding. Besides, the infrastructure in Vietnamese big cities is hideous and hampers cyclists' speed considerably. That's why you see a lot less of mountain and racing bicycles than city bicycles.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9468  
Old 08-08-2012, 19:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyeusu. View Post
Dude! I already have one of those. What i meant is a motorbike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Cycling is great and all but cycling in Vietnam is troublesome. When it's hot, you sweat like there's no tomorrow; when it rains, you say hello to mud. Guess what? There aren't that many building equipped with shower rooms either, so you'll be most likely a hygienic disaster for your surrounding. Besides, the infrastructure in Vietnamese big cities is hideous and hampers cyclists' speed considerably. That's why you see a lot less of mountain and racing bicycles than city bicycles.
I live in a province so, I dont get it .
Reply With Quote
  #9469  
Old 08-08-2012, 19:57
nguyenquan1 T135S's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,174
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Honda Click, Yamaha Mio, Suzuki RGV, ..... , all in Google.

Driving cycle-bike in urban troubles doesn't matter with me.
When it's rain, always have a place to shelter. It's hot, just wear a cap and Adidas Climax Cool.
I'm not afraid distance, because of the longest is 10 km. If I want go to suburb, use bus.
__________________
[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]( * . ^ )![/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #9470  
Old 08-08-2012, 20:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenquan1 T135S View Post
Honda Click, Yamaha Mio, Suzuki RGV, ..... , all in Google.

Driving cycle-bike in urban troubles doesn't matter with me.
When it's rain, always have a place to shelter. It's hot, just wear a cap and Adidas Climax Cool.
I'm not afraid distance, because of the longest is 10 km. If I want go to suburb, use bus.
That is the problem, man. After googling, I still dont know which one to pick.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:51.