Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9441  
Old 07-08-2012, 16:08
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

GioBay made a mistake and he was banned :rolf:
Reply With Quote
  #9442  
Old 07-08-2012, 17:22
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

it's too hot now cannot stand
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9443  
Old 07-08-2012, 17:26
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_195 View Post
GioBay made a mistake and he was banned :rolf:
I dont know why i was banned forever

Please someone tell me why
__________________
Trước khi xem review: [QUOTE=dragon622;48657739]:rofl: :rofl: thanh niên 2012 mà nhát thế này thì bảo vệ thế nào đc tổ quốc[/QUOTE]
Sau khi xem review: [QUOTE=dragon622;48657825]hixx vừa xem thốn quá :stick:
Són mịa ra quần rồi :(( éo gì tự dưng lại xem :sosad:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9444  
Old 07-08-2012, 17:30
ngheodish1990's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 196
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
don't tell me that you are gay
Oh! That's right. He's gay.
Reply With Quote
  #9445  
Old 07-08-2012, 17:42
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort2109 View Post
Old problem again. For example, Can you tell me where are you form or Can you tell me where you are from. Because I didn't remember that I read some leasons which writes: "Can you tell me/Subject said/told/... + WH + S + V"
ohh nooooooo!! I'm so sick! lord of god
No more of this @#$% pleaseee. It must have been a disparagement to your fame if you really wished to kill me by that way! lord
What's wrong with u and the invincible power????
btw, pls 'tell me where you're from' in case you wish me to drop by for a man2man fight. I've longed you to death..
Tong-іn-сһесk..
little Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
you mean this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranhieuamg View Post
it's indeed long, considering the standard of the question of interest, which is by no means worth the considerable amount of words put in that post.

nevertheless, to answer the question raised regarding which one to use, either is ok, thou 1. should ease the souls of our notorious grammar nazis, yet native people pay pretty much less than none attention to whether the TO BE being arranged as in question type fashion.


wow, thanks a lot for the material. it's very helpful
//I believe the writer is without doubt very renowned in a community of 2 people, but not so much there on the outside that I'm afraid. :so_sad:
You'll need more convincing and guaranteed source/envidence next time. Dear

Best regard.
Coming-soon
Reply With Quote
  #9446  
Old 07-08-2012, 18:24
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh La Rong View Post
I dont know why i was banned forever

Please someone tell me why
huh, you was banned, too?

what a crap day. I was banned forever because of spam. How sad i am.
plz let me know the thread from that i was banned, i want to thank that dude right know
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9447  
Old 07-08-2012, 19:01
arkis's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 1,132
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post
huh, you was banned, too?

what a crap day. I was banned forever because of spam. How sad i am.
plz let me know the thread from that i was banned, i want to thank that dude right know
Death for no reason is a feeling, haha
is it here? http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2903256
Reply With Quote
  #9448  
Old 07-08-2012, 20:05
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 510
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
it's too hot now cannot stand
I really regret it
Reply With Quote
  #9449  
Old 07-08-2012, 20:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Never mind
Create another account
__________________
Trước khi xem review: [QUOTE=dragon622;48657739]:rofl: :rofl: thanh niên 2012 mà nhát thế này thì bảo vệ thế nào đc tổ quốc[/QUOTE]
Sau khi xem review: [QUOTE=dragon622;48657825]hixx vừa xem thốn quá :stick:
Són mịa ra quần rồi :(( éo gì tự dưng lại xem :sosad:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9450  
Old 07-08-2012, 20:21
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkis View Post
Death for no reason is a feeling, haha
is it here? http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2903256
yah, thanks mate. I still remember the last comment of that pitiful account like this: "i don't know, what about #76"
BUt i think the punishment of that sin (spam) is too strict, M.I.A or warn is reasonable:">
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:36.