Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9321  
Old 02-08-2012, 16:25
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post

Man yourself up and confess to her !
Well, just a secret love back 5 years ago. I will keep it as one of my memory!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9322  
Old 02-08-2012, 16:30
beautifu.l.ife's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I think we should get rid of using Facebook any ideas bros
give me a reason, mate. otherwise, a pile of bricks will be yours
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9323  
Old 02-08-2012, 16:40
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Man yourself up and confess to her !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Well, just a secret love back 5 years ago. I will keep it as one of my memory!
his girlfriend is in Netherland remember
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9324  
Old 02-08-2012, 16:43
beautifu.l.ife's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Well, just a secret love back 5 years ago. I will keep it as one of my memory!
does your secret love is one way love, mate?
did she know you````````````````````` or she just was an idol, hot girl of your school
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]Life is as if rowing a boat against the water flow, if you don't[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]advance[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR], [SIZE="2"]you will lag[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]behind[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9325  
Old 02-08-2012, 16:58
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coming-soon View Post
Excellent backup! mate I'd call the abuse of the phrase within a sentence which is already put in the past tense (in daily speech) as "duplicated structure". It is, I surmise, both wordy and illogical.

I myself wouldn't use "in-the-past" so much in casual speech and writing, either. Except when saying something like: "I'd got bitten by his bulldog over 15 times 'in the past' 2 moths'. The three-word phrase has now more or less given way to many various terms like: long ago, years ago..etc And some more tructures used in particular contexts as: from/in the childhood (refering to children) or in her/his young age (refering to the youth).

Since I'm talking too much over the "duplicated structure" I'm gonna give some thought about the words in bold in the quotation box. Could it have been as I considered it have been?? "unintentionally doulbled" or just "stammering"?? For god! I can't love a stutterer.
opps didnt see that 'already' sticking out. was already half asleep when typing that. or you can blame it on my rusty verbal skill
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #9326  
Old 02-08-2012, 17:02
given002's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 2,412
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Cho mình hỏi cái: nếu muốn nói
"Tôi nói muốn nói tiếng việt, được không"
thì chư "được không" nói là sao?
Reply With Quote
  #9327  
Old 02-08-2012, 17:27
tranhieuamg's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 2,914
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ tag question
__________________
wandering beyond the realm of reality
Reply With Quote
  #9328  
Old 02-08-2012, 17:34
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
his girlfriend is in Netherland remember
I remember that, as crispy as the chips I'm about to chow down now. Thing is, does he remember ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by given002 View Post
Cho mình hỏi cái: nếu muốn nói
"Tôi nói muốn nói tiếng việt, được không"
thì chư "được không" nói là sao?

__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9329  
Old 02-08-2012, 18:23
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifu.l.ife View Post
does your secret love is one way love, mate?
did she know you````````````````````` or she just was an idol, hot girl of your school
Yes, one side but she was not some kind of hot girl or idol, she was the vocalist of Golem - a female rock band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
his girlfriend is in Netherland remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I remember that, as crispy as the chips I'm about to chow down now. Thing is, does he remember ?

[IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8051/22554186.jpg[/IMG
Man, that business trip ended for months. She's in Quang Ninh for another business trip.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9330  
Old 02-08-2012, 18:49
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 11
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Now, i'm very sad
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:58.