![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#9281
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
![]() Tartar (ở răng), smegma (ở âm hộ)
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#9282
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Not exactly what i meant but.... I guess i'm ok with it
|
| BruceWayneRooney |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by BruceWayneRooney |
|
#9283
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I spend my entire day at school, walking around the campus for classes. It's when the smart phone comes in handy as I can check my emails, facebook, or even order pizza without having to pull out my laptop. I also have to commute about 60 miles per day, so I use it as my GPS without paying the extra $200 or so to get one attached to my car. ![]()
|
| Tribal_veno |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tribal_veno |
|
#9284
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
![]() i decided to keep my opinion for myself since you didnt seem happy about it, i was being nice , when people say something that is neutral and not leaning on any side, that means they dont agree with you, tbh
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#9285
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
having a headache
and having butterflies in my stomach i'm missing you so bad ... i'm living outside and dying inside you dont know how much you made me to suffer i got a bad boy i need a best boy i miss you but never let you to step into my life |
|
#9286
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#9287
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
The way I see it, [as a tech-aficionado ] People are within their right to pick what they like and judging someone on the way they spend money sometimes.. I would say "exceeds the limit". Because, you know? It'd depend on the situation why a man expends such a large amount of money just for a handheld device. e.g. An aficionado of technology longing for nothing (even girls) but a (high-class) android OS mobile and has been saving money by fasting for month to get one... do you find any 'problem' in it? . Of course 'not' except that I'd consider that fellow as "nerd" lol ![]() Or more practical, like this: A businessman is.. seeking for some things..some err.. accessories to carry with that can reflect well his financial wealth or his high status in business for e.g [a handheld is widely regarded as decorative accessory these days]................. would you suggest him a n1280?? lol.. I suppose it would be terribly economic and freakin' larger-than-life.. ![]() Since you're participating in this 'tech discussed' forum I guess you must be sort of a tech-fan and thus perhaps empathise with the poor aforementioned fellow.. "cause we're one. We share the same passion, joy and sadness.." ![]() Best regard.. ![]() //erm.. plus that there are throngs of nerds that go crazy with Apple and it's iPhone series Which may engage at any time now and R.I.P me into pieces.. it's best for me [my life] not to taking those into account.. R.I.P me, R.I.P myself ..lolzz Quote:
for god!! just curious..
|
| Coming-soon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Coming-soon |
|
#9288
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Could anyone translate "Kỹ năng quản trị cấp trung và quản lý rủi ro tác nghiệp" into english?? "Quản trị cấp trung" mean people who are Director of branch or equivalence rank. Thanks
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]Fap fap fap fap fap _______[/COLOR] |
|
#9289
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
"Mid-lel management and operation risk management skills"
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#9290
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
electricity cut off all day
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
![]() |
|
|