Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9281  
Old 30-07-2012, 23:05
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayneRooney View Post
A stupid question: what do you call "bựa" in english?


Tartar (ở răng), smegma (ở âm hộ)
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9282  
Old 30-07-2012, 23:24
BruceWayneRooney's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 31
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Not exactly what i meant but.... I guess i'm ok with it
Reply With Quote
  #9283  
Old 30-07-2012, 23:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Guys, eventhough smartphones are much affordable for many people but do you think spending over 10 million VND or even nearly 20 million for a smartphone is a waste?

//I'm using an old cellphone (approximately 5 years) and those who are using those expensive phones and find this offensive may keep the bricks!
For me, it's worth it. And my phone are not really expensive though; I got it for around $199 which is affordable since some of my text book is even more pricey.
I spend my entire day at school, walking around the campus for classes. It's when the smart phone comes in handy as I can check my emails, facebook, or even order pizza without having to pull out my laptop. I also have to commute about 60 miles per day, so I use it as my GPS without paying the extra $200 or so to get one attached to my car.
Reply With Quote
  #9284  
Old 31-07-2012, 00:54
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Guys, eventhough smartphones are much affordable for many people but do you think spending over 10 million VND or even nearly 20 million for a smartphone is a waste?

//I'm using an old cellphone (approximately 5 years) and those who are using those expensive phones and find this offensive may keep the bricks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
it all comes down to matter of perspective
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
of course I know and I also know that your answer is a general one to all the questions in the world. Would you mind sharing your perspective?




Don't worry but you need to work out also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
For me, it's worth it. And my phone are not really expensive though; I got it for around $199 which is affordable since some of my text book is even more pricey.
I spend my entire day at school, walking around the campus for classes. It's when the smart phone comes in handy as I can check my emails, facebooks, or even order pizza without having to pull out my laptop. I also have to commute about 60 miles per day, so I use it as my GPS without paying the extra $200 or so to get one attached to my car.
and to avoid awkward situations, happen to me quite a lot

i decided to keep my opinion for myself since you didnt seem happy about it, i was being nice , when people say something that is neutral and not leaning on any side, that means they dont agree with you, tbh
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9285  
Old 31-07-2012, 04:22
tatmkt's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 20
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

having a headache
and having butterflies in my stomach
i'm missing you so bad
...
i'm living outside and dying inside
you dont know how much you made me to suffer

i got a bad boy
i need a best boy

i miss you
but never let you to step into my life
Reply With Quote
  #9286  
Old 31-07-2012, 10:25
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
and to avoid awkward situations, happen to me quite a lot

i decided to keep my opinion for myself since you didnt seem happy about it, i was being nice , when people say something that is neutral and not leaning on any side, that means they dont agree with you, tbh
Really? there was no reason I was not happy. I just want to know some opinions.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9287  
Old 31-07-2012, 12:26
Coming-soon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 45
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Guys, eventhough smartphones are much affordable for many people but do you think spending over 10 million VND or even nearly 20 million for a smartphone is a waste?

//I'm using an old cellphone (approximately 5 years) and those who are using those expensive phones and find this offensive may keep the bricks!
erm.., maybe I'm not in the mood for stoning you man this time.. lol. But to be frank, I can't perfectly agree with you on this in that I wouldn't regard the consumption trend prefering high-tech handheld products [casually luxurious] as a "waste".

The way I see it, [as a tech-aficionado ] People are within their right to pick what they like and judging someone on the way they spend money sometimes.. I would say "exceeds the limit". Because, you know? It'd depend on the situation why a man expends such a large amount of money just for a handheld device. e.g. An aficionado of technology longing for nothing (even girls) but a (high-class) android OS mobile and has been saving money by fasting for month to get one... do you find any 'problem' in it? . Of course 'not' except that I'd consider that fellow as "nerd" lol
Or more practical, like this: A businessman is.. seeking for some things..some err.. accessories to carry with that can reflect well his financial wealth or his high status in business for e.g [a handheld is widely regarded as decorative accessory these days]................. would you suggest him a n1280?? lol.. I suppose it would be terribly economic and freakin' larger-than-life..

Since you're participating in this 'tech discussed' forum I guess you must be sort of a tech-fan and thus perhaps empathise with the poor aforementioned fellow.. "cause we're one. We share the same passion, joy and sadness.."
Best regard..

//erm.. plus that there are throngs of nerds that go crazy with Apple and it's iPhone series Which may engage at any time now and R.I.P me into pieces.. it's best for me [my life] not to taking those into account.. R.I.P me, R.I.P myself ..lolzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
For me, it's worth it. And my phone are not really expensive though; I got it for around $199 which is affordable since some of my text book is even more pricey.
I spend my entire day at school, walking around the campus for classes. It's when the smart phone comes in handy as I can check my emails, facebook, or even order pizza without having to pull out my laptop. I also have to commute about 60 miles per day, so I use it as my GPS without paying the extra $200 or so to get one attached to my car.
is there any 'fruit-like' symbol on it?? for god!! just curious..
Reply With Quote
  #9288  
Old 31-07-2012, 16:33
Choxin1ve's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 252
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Could anyone translate "Kỹ năng quản trị cấp trung và quản lý rủi ro tác nghiệp" into english?? "Quản trị cấp trung" mean people who are Director of branch or equivalence rank. Thanks
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]Fap fap fap fap fap _______[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9289  
Old 31-07-2012, 18:33
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choxin1ve View Post
Could anyone translate "Kỹ năng quản trị cấp trung và quản lý rủi ro tác nghiệp" into english?? "Quản trị cấp trung" mean people who are Director of branch or equivalence rank. Thanks
"Mid-lel management and operation risk management skills"
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9290  
Old 31-07-2012, 18:46
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

electricity cut off all day
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:13.