![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1491
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
Tìm case corsair ATX, mATX. |
|
#1492
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Today, suddenly I realized that I'm so stupid
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
|
#1493
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I sent a meaning card for my girl friend. Is that true?
![]() ![]() i don't remember that using did or not
__________________
Những thằng ngu thường tỏ ra mình là nguy hiểm |
| [L]ionheart |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by [L]ionheart |
|
#1494
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i'm an amateur, please don't laugh me
|
|
#1495
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm not good at English.My teacher always tell me that I have to improve my talking skills.
He told me "English is very important",I know.But how I can improve it without speaking with native speaker ?. I'm a girl,a student.Meet & talk with foreigner is too hard for me because I don't know how to begin,how to finish an conversation in the end. Writing Essay is my nightmare. +__+.200 words is easy,but if that's more than 1000 words,lol (new word with me,I thought it's bad means before.Somebody say that's: "loi","lồi" .But now i have understood ) !.I can't keep calm.Byebye ![]()
__________________
Tích tắc. |
| Fairy tales |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Fairy tales |
|
#1496
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#1497
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I don't want to TOUCH me baby
You go toilet... ...Never wash hand right? When you wash your body, wash your hands too When you wash your body, wash your hands too You don't want get swine flu Or someone pass to you You better wash your body, your body, your body H1N1 Is confirm no fun Be carefun where you go US or Mexico If you have temperature That means you got fever Don't juck take honey This flu is not funny Maybe it's time to wear a mask Maybe you have forgotten SARS Whatever the weather Must bring thermometer Stick it in your armpit or down there! When you wash your body, wash your hands too When you wash your body, wash your hands too Though the level is yellow Don't be dirty fellow You better wash your body, your body, your body When you wash your body, wash your hands too When you wash your body, wash your hands too Must wash after poo poo Or germs will stick to you Wash more than your body, your body, your body I Know you use finger Don't let the smell linger I know you dig gold And wipe on some pole Scratch your backside Think you can hide You play your below Take ice from my Milo Maybe it's time to be hygiene Maybe you should be quarantined Don't be a spreader We stay clean together We'll pick the kutus from each other's hair ! When you wash your body, wash your hands too If you think you're infecter Don't blur block go Orchard Don't pass to somebody somebody somebody When you wash your body, wash your hands too When you wash your body, wash your hands too Must wash after pang jio The wonder girld damn chio They don't want your body your body, your body Back in the days when we only took a bath monthly Now looking at you I feel As stick as Kim Jong III Your brreather smell like kimchim you see There's no vaccine eugene Go wash your body your body, your body Wash your hands too Link : Youtube who can help me translate this article neither?
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Có 3 thứ ngu dốt :[/COLOR][/I][/B] [I]- Không biết những gì mình cần biết - Biết những gì mình không cần biết - Không rành những gì mình biết[/I] |
|
#1498
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I have bought 3 books in order to study toefl ibt. I'm 17 years old and now studing english is too late ?????????????????
|
| mercury_mim |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mercury_mim |
|
#1499
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
never too late for studying
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1500
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.And I still dont know everythings about TOEFL Does my grammar so bad?
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
![]() |
|
|