Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 18-07-2012, 06:49
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
đã bán..............................................................

đã bán..............................................................
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-07-2012, 07:40
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-07-2012, 08:31
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-07-2012, 10:25
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-07-2012, 17:52
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-07-2012, 18:52
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 19
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

Thấy Sony là fải up rồi TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-07-2012, 20:38
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vp_cn View Post
Thấy Sony là fải up rồi TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ơ chuẩn men
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 18-07-2012, 20:41
nghiathien's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 201
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

Giao lưu đi bồ
//Nokia e6 http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2877084

Ớ đọc lại thấy không giao lưu

Thôi thì up
__________________
[I][U][/U][B][CENTER][COLOR="Orange"]Ali[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]en[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]m1[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]4x[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"](ft)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]Ale[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]ss[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]ms1i [COLOR="Magenta"]♥♥♥[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/CENTER][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-07-2012, 21:16
quangtruong9483's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,791
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghiathien View Post
Giao lưu đi bồ
//Nokia e6 http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2877084

Ớ đọc lại thấy không giao lưu

Thôi thì up

gluu thì có thể nhưng mà symbian thì không thể

anti symbian
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-07-2012, 00:54
Milanista198x's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,921
Re: cần tiền gấp bán sony xperia arc 4tr1

Máy đã bung chưa e ?
__________________
[COLOR="Red"]Name:[/COLOR] Hoàng Thành; [COLOR="Red"]Age:[/COLOR] 27
[COLOR="Red"]Phone:[/COLOR]0986 58 83 38 (Call, BBM, Viber or Zalo. [COLOR="Red"]Not SMS[/COLOR])
[COLOR="Red"]Add 1:[/COLOR]77 Đại La[COLOR="Red"] Add 2[/COLOR]: 459 Bạch Mai (trg h hc).
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:40.