Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #9011  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:17
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
me,too
I'm so surprised!! Could you tell me your address
I wonder why u concern about my address, there must be something dark in here jk
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9012  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:23
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
I wonder why u concern about my address, there must be something dark in here jk
i'm in Le Chan district too
Reply With Quote
  #9013  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:25
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
I wonder why u concern about my address, there must be something dark in here jk

I just wanna know if your house is near mine.
Reply With Quote
  #9014  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:38
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 142
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello everyone . Nice to meet you all
Reply With Quote
  #9015  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:46
vNStyle's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 32
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi everybody !!!
I'm a new member , i come from hochiminh city ,i want lerning english online at here,expect people to help me
Reply With Quote
  #9016  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:47
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I did this while talking with a friend about haiku .
Oh My dear sunshine,
Where did we part way?
Now I'm standing here,
Withered I've become,
For my light is taken.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9017  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:52
legendcomeback's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 347
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm i Le Chan distric too,
Reply With Quote
  #9018  
Old 17-07-2012, 14:54
legendcomeback's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 347
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

good afternoon everyone, how r u today
Reply With Quote
  #9019  
Old 17-07-2012, 15:05
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I did this while talking with a friend about haiku .
Oh My dear sunshine,
Where did we part way?
Now I'm standing here,
Withered I've become,
For my light is taken.
Hey I know Haiku, too.





Andddddd...it's gone
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #9020  
Old 17-07-2012, 15:21
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I did this while talking with a friend about haiku .
Oh My dear sunshine,
Where did we part way?
Now I'm standing here,
Withered I've become,
For my light is taken.
I only have known a foreign poet is Shakespeare
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:01.