![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8641
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
Yes, it is, or use "evaluation" instead of "assessment" based on that position's description.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8642
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
This morning I woke up earlier than usual.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8643
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Waited for it and missed it. The first semi-final EURO game.
Haizzz. Today seems to be a hot and hard day. A weekend is about to come. Time just goes and goes. |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8644
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
They will re-broadcast, of course.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8645
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm going to go to the hospital. I'm so frightened.....................
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8646
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
What's wrong, my lady? How can I help you?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8647
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Thanks.
I afraid you can't. I have to go to the doctor..... ![]() ![]()
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8648
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
good decision, hope you're ok
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670 - Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:) - Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
#8649
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Suddenly I want to cry.................
![]() ![]()
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8650
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() i have finished my thesis defense already:">
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|