![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8541
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Tell your heart "if you do not pipe it down, I'll dig you out"
.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8542
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm really very tired.
Plz, check inbox
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE] |
|
#8543
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm learning English again. Seriously! >"<
|
| Life without F |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Life without F |
|
#8544
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Good Morning to all.
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR] |
| googleme1412"""" |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by googleme1412"""" |
|
#8545
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
|
| Scorpius_Lonely |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Scorpius_Lonely |
|
#8546
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I swimmed 10 laps this morning and that starved me as hell. >"<
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8547
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Then we are f*cked.
Beautiful Tuesday, ladies and gentlements! |
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#8548
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
This life isn't as purple as I've dreamed.Now I'm a FAer
Fuck this life
__________________
........................................................................... |
|
#8549
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
|
| n0thingn3ss |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by n0thingn3ss |
|
#8550
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
........................................................................... |
![]() |
|
|