Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8531  
Old 25-06-2012, 23:34
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't know where to find you.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8532  
Old 26-06-2012, 00:17
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I don't know where to find you.
Just find. And one day, you will succeed.

Follow your heart, follow your mind.
Reply With Quote
  #8533  
Old 26-06-2012, 00:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Waiting for tomorrow, a chance, maybe it's riskful and I will fail again, but it worths trying, still

/Is my sentence right?
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8534  
Old 26-06-2012, 00:47
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath View Post
Waiting for tomorrow, a chance, maybe it's riskful and I will fail again, but it worths trying, still

/Is my sentence right?
I don't know but it sounds wierd to me.
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8535  
Old 26-06-2012, 00:54
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
Should have known you was trouble from the first kiss,
had your eyes wide open,
Why were they open?
...
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8536  
Old 26-06-2012, 01:17
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 542
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Just find. And one day, you will succeed.

Follow your heart, follow your mind.
What happens when heart and mind don't combine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath View Post
Waiting for tomorrow, a chance, maybe it's riskful and I will fail again, but it worths trying, still

/Is my sentence right?
Is "riskful" a word? IDK Try "risky" maybe?
And it should be "it's worth"
Reply With Quote
  #8537  
Old 26-06-2012, 01:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0thingn3ss View Post


Is "riskful" a word? IDK Try "risky" maybe?
And it should be "it's worth"
That word 'risky' is exactly what I meant, I remember that I've seen the word 'riskful' somewhere

Thanks for the 'it's worth'
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8538  
Old 26-06-2012, 02:20
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have a feeling of pressure on the chest.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8539  
Old 26-06-2012, 02:26
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I have a feeling of pressure on the chest.
Time to rest !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8540  
Old 26-06-2012, 02:31
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Time to rest !
I can't sleep. I'm suffering from the pain.
I can't stand it.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:17.