Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8451  
Old 24-06-2012, 13:44
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 63
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I love vietnamese food as "đậu xanh and rau má "
Reply With Quote
  #8452  
Old 24-06-2012, 14:36
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
Really. You're a bad guy.
Me, too
that's the line I usually hear in porn: "oh, you're a very bad bad boy! You deserve purnishment! Come to mummy!" and then raised an exotic melody...
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8453  
Old 24-06-2012, 14:54
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
check inbox
how about me
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8454  
Old 24-06-2012, 14:54
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
Really. You're a bad guy.
Me, too
Oh, what a surprise! You knew me before? Have we met?
Btw, if you're in Hanoi, I'm glad to take a walk with you tomorrow since I'm not in Hanoi today.
If you're in other city, please inform me then so we could make arrangement.
Reply With Quote
  #8455  
Old 24-06-2012, 15:42
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ umm i dont mean anything but check first
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8456  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:00
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

The thread is going to be much more interesting when a person claimed-to-be-a-girl shows up. I guess everybody need a prove.
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8457  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:07
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Oh, what a surprise! You knew me before? Have we met?
Btw, if you're in Hanoi, I'm glad to take a walk with you tomorrow since I'm not in Hanoi today.
If you're in other city, please inform me then so we could make arrangement.
I'm in SG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
The thread is going to be much more interesting when a person claimed-to-be-a-girl shows up. I guess everybody need a prove.
How is that?

If every care, I'll send my info to inbox
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8458  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:10
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ send to me , too
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8459  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:13
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ umm i dont mean anything but check first
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
The thread is going to be much more interesting when a person claimed-to-be-a-girl shows up. I guess everybody need a prove.
This is just a reminder to you mateys but the guy below has been deadly silent since he took the initiative to confirm hotmitlui's identity. If he doesn't show up until the match tonight, which is very likely, I suggest we elect Andy Mai to be next in line for the task.
Again, may he rest in peace !
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleme1412"""" View Post
I'd like you to share some nice real pics of yours. :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
check inbox
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8460  
Old 24-06-2012, 20:13
Scorpius_Lonely's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 425
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

how about me ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:18.