Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8371  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:49
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 132
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
What's that?
the girl from yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Who says girls don't have balls ? Are you blind or you just don't see them hanging ?
u don't know what i mean

i wonder how many winkles there are in your brain
Reply With Quote
  #8372  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:52
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.virut View Post
the girl from yesterday
give you http://mp3.zing.vn/bai-hat/Co-Gai-De.../ZWZ9Z79O.html
Quote:
i wonder how many winkles there are in your brain
I don't understand what you say ( winkles??)
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8373  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:56
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. Why? why? why?
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a good question hotmit. You are suppposed to do housework not sleeping.
Reply With Quote
  #8374  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:59
Utairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 1,983
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi guys, I intend to go study abroad next year, I want to get a MBA degree in economic field in Australia. Can anyone suggest me a field and school to apply plz.
Another problem is that I'm looking for a class focusing on preparing for TOEFL Ibt test to prepare to take the test in the next few months. Can you guys recommend me such classes?

I have taken a 2 years course in Mr.Strong ( Mr. Mạnh) 's class and i'm able to get 80-90 pts in the Toefl Ibt test. Should I continue to focus on Toefl or take another chance in Ielts test ?


Plz give me some advices, thanks you guys so much
__________________
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"]- Dell Studio XPS 1647: Corei5--4Gb--500--4670
- Ip4s - standard version ( có version nào khác nữa đâu :rofl:)
- Đội bóng Voz-FC, chủ nhật hàng tuần- sân cỏ gần Đền Lừ -->http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=55952217 [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8375  
Old 23-06-2012, 03:00
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
That is a good question hotmit. You are suppposed to do housework not sleeping.
No no.
Maybe, I should turn off PC to study
Nice to meet everybody. See you later.
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8376  
Old 23-06-2012, 03:03
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
Hi guys, I intend to go study abroad next year, I want to get a MBA degree in economic field in Australia. Can anyone suggest me a field and school to apply plz.
Another problem is that I'm looking for a class focusing on preparing for TOEFL Ibt test to prepare to take the test in the next few months. Can you guys recommend me such classes?

I have taken a 2 years course in Mr.Strong ( Mr. Mạnh) 's class and i'm able to get 80-90 pts in the Toefl Ibt test. Should I continue to focus on Toefl or take another chance in Ielts test ?


Plz give me some advices, thanks you guys so much
Do you study abroad in the Soviets?
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8377  
Old 23-06-2012, 03:07
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 2
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
Hi guys, I intend to go study abroad next year, I want to get a MBA degree in economic field in Australia. Can anyone suggest me a field and school to apply plz.
Another problem is that I'm looking for a class focusing on preparing for TOEFL Ibt test to prepare to take the test in the next few months. Can you guys recommend me such classes?

I have taken a 2 years course in Mr.Strong ( Mr. Mạnh) 's class and i'm able to get 80-90 pts in the Toefl Ibt test. Should I continue to focus on Toefl or take another chance in Ielts test ?


Plz give me some advices, thanks you guys so much
if you are planning to go to Australia then TOEFL isn't for you
Reply With Quote
  #8378  
Old 23-06-2012, 03:10
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
No no.
Maybe, I should turn off PC to study
Nice to meet everybody. See you later.
Nowadays girls...
Reply With Quote
  #8379  
Old 23-06-2012, 03:10
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
You're so funny.
You're the first to compliment me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.virut View Post
u don't know what i mean

i wonder how many winkles there are in your brain
It's you who didn't get my counter-joke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utairus View Post
...Plz give me some advices, thanks you guys so much
Australian institutes generally consider IELTS. As for the rest, Andy Mai should be able to help you.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8380  
Old 23-06-2012, 03:13
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I can't sleep
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:29.