Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8361  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:24
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.virut View Post
a girl with 2 balls, i guest
2 balls, 1 gun and hundreds of shotgun
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8362  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:30
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
oh, Are you a girl?
I was talking about Andy Mai and you .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
who're in here trolled by Genk? I ordered 2 and thinking of cancelling.
What's that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.virut View Post
a girl with 2 balls, i guest
Who says girls don't have balls ? Are you blind or you just don't see them hanging ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8363  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:33
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I was talking about Andy Mai and you .

What's that?

Who says girls don't have balls ? Are you blind or you just don't see them hanging ?
I'm sorry, I forget. You're really....
I like you
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8364  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:36
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm sorry, I forget. You're really....
I like you
wow
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8365  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:39
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
wow
You like me
I like Budda..
Buddo like???
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8366  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:40
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm sorry, I forget. You're really....
I like you
I simply recited a fact that many seemed to forget .
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
wow
I'm not competing with you mate. As I said earlier, I'm all for girls' friendship .
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
You like me
I like Budda..
Buddo like???
I like Nirvana .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8367  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:40
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. Why? why? why?
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8368  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:42
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I'm all for girls' friendship .

.

Ugay?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8369  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:45
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmitlui View Post
I'm so tired but I don't want to sleep. Why? why? why?
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glue your eyes !
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Ugay?
Nope, I'm just helping 2 good people realise their chance .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8370  
Old 23-06-2012, 02:48
hotmitlui's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 674
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Glue your eyes
You're so funny.
Quote:
Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound
What's this song? Who can guess?
__________________
[QUOTE]1052[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:10.