Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8281  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:28
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


I don't get you this time either. What language do you use man?



Morning, Sniper Boss!


/What a beautiful morning today! Rolling on the motorbike through streets of luxurious capital, I feel really refreshed enjoying rare brezzes in a hot and dense summer.

Great ! Enjoy your summer holiday man
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8282  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Sigh, I guess I will have more time to kill from now on. So f*cking bored!!
Reply With Quote
  #8283  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:40
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Sigh, I guess I will have more time to kill from now on. So f*cking bored!!
why don't you go to the gym ? I think that will be enjoyable and your body will be good-looking
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8284  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ I have my garage gym, so I don't need to. It's not really fancy, but you know, will do. And thanks for the advice anyway.
P/S: The problem is that my summer plan is totally screwed up atm. All thanks to Blizzard.
Reply With Quote
  #8285  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:48
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
why don't you go to the gym ? I think that will be enjoyable and your body will be good-looking
Gym is gay and even more bored, I wanna go swimming but there isn't a small pool around here I don't know how to swim yet. Need to be around 6'2...
Reply With Quote
  #8286  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:54
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
I don't get you this time either. What language do you use man?
My kind of English .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
How could you drive in the opposite direction on an one-way street ?
I don't get you man. Please be more specific!
Say: a woman has front and back doors while a man has only one door. Isn't a toy to excessive ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
I'm not too fond of cruising .
"Cruising" means boarding a boat to certain destination, sometimes an island.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Sigh, I guess I will have more time to kill from now on. So f*cking bored!!
Get out and get fresh !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8287  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:55
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
^Seriously, dude? Just because someone enjoy a different sport than you doesn't make it gay.
Reply With Quote
  #8288  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:56
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
^ I have my garage gym, so I don't need to. It's not really fancy, but you know, will do. And thanks for the advice anyway.
P/S: The problem is that my summer plan is totally screwed up atm. All thanks to Blizzard.
Diablo 3 related ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
Gym is gay and even more bored, I wanna go swimming but there isn't a small pool around here I don't know how to swim yet. Need to be around 6'2...
Why 6'2" ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8289  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:57
PaulScholes's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 572
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Can anyone confirm this: Asian people got the best hair and black people got the best skin.
Reply With Quote
  #8290  
Old 21-06-2012, 10:57
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulScholes View Post
Gym is gay and even more bored, I wanna go swimming but there isn't a small pool around here I don't know how to swim yet. Need to be around 6'2...
Welcome To Facebook

Let me tell you that my body is now good-looking, not perfect of course. Thanks to gym and swimming
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:03.