Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8061  
Old 09-06-2012, 16:35
ngongcon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,540
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I do not know how to say...but in my opinion, I suggest that you should start with your grammar immediately

Yon can log into this website : www.ebooktienganh.com. It is my favourite website when I want to find some English book
Thank you so much!

By the way, what I have to do to like English? I listened Eng music, I watched Eng film but I fear Eng grammar!!!
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Cuộc đời đó có bao lâu mà hững hờ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đối với[B][COLOR="Red"] nxp[/COLOR][/B]: Treo 2 cái link này để chừa cái tính dễ bị troll dụ! Đừng QUOTE bất kỳ cái gì của tôi!
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2815732&page=17
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=47871231#post47871231
Reply With Quote
  #8062  
Old 09-06-2012, 20:40
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngongcon View Post
Thank you so much!

By the way, what I have to do to like English? I listened Eng music, I watched Eng film but I fear Eng grammar!!!
In my opinion, the best way to learn is that learning like a robot

For instance, the strucutre is "Prefer doing sth to doing sth" or "Would rather do sth than do sth". You should repeat it many times, got my idea
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8063  
Old 09-06-2012, 20:52
nghiatm89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 164
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

IELTS is driving me crazy, i don't want to take it anymore
Reply With Quote
  #8064  
Old 09-06-2012, 21:33
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghiatm89 View Post
IELTS is driving me crazy, i don't want to take it anymore
Never Give Up pro
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8065  
Old 09-06-2012, 22:17
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauhu412 View Post
How do we call/say "hoc them" in English? Sorry I'm using mobile
never really get the same term like this in a real conversation but i think it is "extra courses" or "additional course", "extra class" ...
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #8066  
Old 09-06-2012, 22:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^It's "tutoring".
Reply With Quote
  #8067  
Old 09-06-2012, 23:08
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
^It's "tutoring".
I think "supplementary classes" is more accurate to Vietnamese students .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8068  
Old 10-06-2012, 00:23
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
Never Give Up pro
Are you from lx.us, bro?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8069  
Old 10-06-2012, 00:35
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Are you from lx.us, bro?
Who isn't ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8070  
Old 10-06-2012, 09:26
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Holand was defeated, so sad
I didnt think that "mother fucker" can beat my favorite team
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:56.