Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8051  
Old 08-06-2012, 23:06
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

She insisted on getting the house repaired?
Reply With Quote
  #8052  
Old 08-06-2012, 23:47
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoa_nang View Post
She insisted on getting the house repaired?
right or "having the house repaired"
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8053  
Old 09-06-2012, 01:09
ngongcon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,540
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My English is so bad! What I have to do????
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Cuộc đời đó có bao lâu mà hững hờ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đối với[B][COLOR="Red"] nxp[/COLOR][/B]: Treo 2 cái link này để chừa cái tính dễ bị troll dụ! Đừng QUOTE bất kỳ cái gì của tôi!
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2815732&page=17
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=47871231#post47871231
Reply With Quote
  #8054  
Old 09-06-2012, 07:27
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngongcon View Post
My English is so bad! What I have to do????
be specific mate are you weak at 4 skills ?
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8055  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:55
linhtun89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 930
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm a new mechanical engineering and trying to improve my English.

Can you show me some class? (in HN)

I love English and It's not too late to restart
Reply With Quote
  #8056  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:26
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtun89 View Post
I'm a new mechanical engineering and trying to improve my English.

Can you show me some class? (in HN)

I love English and It's not too late to restart
welcome guy

if you have money, why don't you try British Council ?

if not, you could come to ĐHSP HN
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8057  
Old 09-06-2012, 09:26
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtun89 View Post
I'm a new mechanical engineering and trying to improve my English.

Can you show me some class? (in HN)

I love English and It's not too late to restart
Whatever your next move is, make sure that you can read thoroughly engineering materials in English.

If you plan to work in Vietnam only, you may consider taking TOEIC or speaking class. The certificate itself isn't really important but it will keep your communication as a whole in check.

If you want to study overseas. The obvious answer is taking TOELF/IELTS class.

In all cases, make sure you read or listen to English everyday.

Cheers.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8058  
Old 09-06-2012, 12:43
dauhu412's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2012
Posts: 163
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

How do we call/say "hoc them" in English? Sorry I'm using mobile
Reply With Quote
  #8059  
Old 09-06-2012, 13:14
ngongcon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 1,540
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
be specific mate are you weak at 4 skills ?
Yes!

May be I haven't the methods!
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Cuộc đời đó có bao lâu mà hững hờ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đối với[B][COLOR="Red"] nxp[/COLOR][/B]: Treo 2 cái link này để chừa cái tính dễ bị troll dụ! Đừng QUOTE bất kỳ cái gì của tôi!
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2815732&page=17
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=47871231#post47871231
Reply With Quote
  #8060  
Old 09-06-2012, 14:48
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngongcon View Post
Yes!

May be I haven't the methods!
I do not know how to say...but in my opinion, I suggest that you should start with your grammar immediately

Yon can log into this website : www.ebooktienganh.com. It is my favourite website when I want to find some English book
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:35.