Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7991  
Old 05-06-2012, 22:45
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Such as Name.Hobby.Sex. And ur purpose when u join this topic
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7992  
Old 05-06-2012, 22:50
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 1
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

this is a nice topic. I want to improve my English too.
Nice to meet all!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7993  
Old 05-06-2012, 22:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 105
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
Such as Name.Hobby.Sex. And ur purpose when u join this topic
And ur height when ur lie down
My Eng is very bad. If you know what i mean . Can you fix it for me
Reply With Quote
  #7994  
Old 05-06-2012, 22:57
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Find another cold one.
This is deep !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7995  
Old 06-06-2012, 00:43
quadbkpro91's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 90
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Bác nào có truyện tình cảm tiếng anh share mình với. tìm hoài mà ko thấy
Reply With Quote
  #7996  
Old 06-06-2012, 00:56
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
Uhm, that's suppose to be a intended mistake, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
I sense sarcasm.
Yep my fault, it has been 2 or more years since I stopped using English. Now I can barely speak & improvise as fluently as I did before. But I'm not worried 'cause I believe I can get all those back within 1 or 2 days of reviewing. English is easy still & people does make mistake. Get used to it guys.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7997  
Old 06-06-2012, 08:34
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoja10 View Post
Show? You mean a picture or what? Sorry i don't know what you mean
I mean that you are a new in this topic, so show us what you have
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7998  
Old 06-06-2012, 13:15
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Anybody here ?
Reply With Quote
  #7999  
Old 06-06-2012, 15:13
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
Anybody here ?
Yes What do you want guy
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8000  
Old 06-06-2012, 17:21
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Anyone think of making Yahoo conference in English among all of us here once a day?
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:05.