Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7871  
Old 03-06-2012, 18:30
Ayahcat's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 166
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi everybody. This's my first post in this topic
Is there anyone can tell me the meaning of "nothingville" ?
Reply With Quote
  #7872  
Old 03-06-2012, 18:53
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Google tells me that's the title of an Elvis Presley's song. From the lyrics, I guess it means a town of nothing .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7873  
Old 03-06-2012, 19:29
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
This is a typical evolution of a closet nerd to a social nerd .

Are you still in Oz, mate?


Yeah I'm still in Oz :">:"> but going back in 2 weeks for holiday can't wait
Reply With Quote
  #7874  
Old 03-06-2012, 19:36
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post


Yeah I'm still in Oz :">:"> but going back in 2 weeks for holiday can't wait
Damn you !

Enjoying both hot summer and heart-melting Tet in Vietnam, I can't afford such luxury !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7875  
Old 03-06-2012, 20:15
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It was one day ago when I went home, I met my friend's sister.The little girl of the past has become a beautiful girl.I can feel my heart beating when I think about her.I havent had this feeling for a long time since breaking up with my first love.
But I don't know where to begin when I want to talk to her.Who can give me some advices?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7876  
Old 03-06-2012, 20:55
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
It was one day ago when I went home, I met my friend's sister.The little girl of the past has become a beautiful girl.I can feel my heart beating when I think about her.I havent had this feeling for a long time since breaking up with my first love.
But I don't know where to begin when I want to talk to her.Who can give me some advices?
From f17 With Love FTW !
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7877  
Old 03-06-2012, 21:05
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 2
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKiKi View Post
someones in this topic can give me some name of ielts books to sefl-study, plz
hi
There's alot of useful books for you. Google them.
As far as know, you can see them in one of these types:
1. For sample tests:i used cambridge ( 1->7)
2. sample tests ,together with explanations and instructions.

In my opinion, you should try the second one first for familarity with neccessary skills and tips for IELTS test, use the first type to measure your english capability.

I just try my best to give you some advice from my own experience. Hope it help!

Anway, this is the first time i post here and im a fresh member ^^ how do you do!
Reply With Quote
  #7878  
Old 03-06-2012, 21:21
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
It was one day ago when I went home, I met my friend's sister.The little girl of the past has become a beautiful girl.I can feel my heart beating when I think about her.I havent had this feeling for a long time since breaking up with my first love.
But I don't know where to begin when I want to talk to her.Who can give me some advices?
let me do it for you guy
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7879  
Old 03-06-2012, 22:10
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
It was one day ago when I went home, I met my friend's sister.The little girl of the past has become a beautiful girl.I can feel my heart beating when I think about her.I havent had this feeling for a long time since breaking up with my first love.
But I don't know where to begin when I want to talk to her.Who can give me some advices?
come to her and speak clearly: I have a feeling for you but I don't know where to begin. Would you please go out with me for a while?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7880  
Old 03-06-2012, 23:50
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Damn you !

Enjoying both hot summer and heart-melting Tet in Vietnam, I can't afford such luxury !
come on man, It is my first trip back home in 1.5 year ... worked my ass off

p/s: r u in OZ as well?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:26.