Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7841  
Old 02-06-2012, 12:23
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ guys, english please If you want to imporve your speaking skill, why don't you come to Pham Ngu Lao Street
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7842  
Old 02-06-2012, 13:47
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Heading to the airport.
Vietnam, here I come baby .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7843  
Old 02-06-2012, 13:59
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Heading to the airport.
Vietnam, here I come baby .
Lucky, i am heading home on June 14
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7844  
Old 02-06-2012, 14:52
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Heading to the airport.
Vietnam, here I come baby .
where did you leave from
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7845  
Old 02-06-2012, 16:40
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
where did you leave from
Why so serious ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7846  
Old 02-06-2012, 18:36
LuvlyPanda's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

my gf broke up with me... what can i do....
Reply With Quote
  #7847  
Old 02-06-2012, 18:52
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvlyPanda View Post
my gf broke up with me... what can i do....
What can I do?
Will I be getting through?
Now that I must try
To leave it all behind.
Forever and one
I will miss you...

This is my anthem for heartbreak .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7848  
Old 02-06-2012, 19:15
LuvlyPanda's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
What can I do?
Will I be getting through?
Now that I must try
To leave it all behind.
Forever and one
I will miss you...

This is my anthem for heartbreak .
thank you so much... It's the lyrics of "Forever and one", isn't it???
Reply With Quote
  #7849  
Old 02-06-2012, 19:25
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvlyPanda View Post
thank you so much... It's the lyrics of "Forever and one", isn't it???
Yep, the song that has torn and mended the hearts and souls of countless boys .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7850  
Old 02-06-2012, 19:53
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Tình hình la em sắp sang Anh du học bây h em muốn luyện kĩ năng giao tiếp ko biết ở HN thì trung tâm nào tốt nhất về luyện giao tiếp nhỉ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:16.