Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7761  
Old 29-05-2012, 22:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Tomorrow, I'll have 1st test of final term exam. I'll have 5 test in 2 weeks. After that, I'll have about 2 months to learn English, yah \m/
Reply With Quote
  #7762  
Old 29-05-2012, 23:26
Januaryo's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
Tomorrow, I'll have 1st test of final term exam. I'll have 5 test in 2 weeks. After that, I'll have about 2 months to learn English, yah \m/
2 months is enough to get 6.0 ielts if u focus on English and study intensively
Reply With Quote
  #7763  
Old 30-05-2012, 00:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januaryo View Post
2 months is enough to get 6.0 ielts if u focus on English and study intensively
thank for your motivation Now i really want to learn E and hope it dont colapse so soon
Reply With Quote
  #7764  
Old 30-05-2012, 00:36
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

How to take ILEST 6.0 when i don't know anything about Grammar...
Reply With Quote
  #7765  
Old 30-05-2012, 00:45
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

You can focus on Listening and Reading since these test segments"s requirement demand less grammatical foundation than Speaking and Writing"s do.
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7766  
Old 30-05-2012, 00:54
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

but the score of speaking and writing will take all the score fall down, and listening and reading not my forte... i good at writing cause i have many ideas and vocabulary but i dont know how to use right tense...
Reply With Quote
  #7767  
Old 30-05-2012, 08:02
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPKP View Post
but the score of speaking and writing will take all the score fall down, and listening and reading not my forte... i good at writing cause i have many ideas and vocabulary but i dont know how to use right tense...
You do not need to use proper english in speaking test dude . Be articulate, speak confidently and smile a lot, that's it ...
Reply With Quote
  #7768  
Old 30-05-2012, 08:40
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPKP View Post
How to take ILEST 6.0 when i don't know anything about Grammar...
You should come to BC or ACET for your guidance
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7769  
Old 30-05-2012, 09:18
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
You should come to BC or ACET for your guidance
But the fee is too expensive
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7770  
Old 30-05-2012, 09:30
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

A boring day with nothing to do.I come to this thread in order not to waste the time.
I haven't learnt English for a long time, now I decide to begin learning again
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:50.