![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7701
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I feel so fuked up right now...Although I had already known that it would definitely happen at some points, I still kept some hopes. But now, all hope is gone. Why the fuk did it happen so fuking fast???
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#7702
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Oh, this thread so great, i will try to post at last one sentence on this thread every day. Big thanks to people who given this amazing idea ( i don't know what i have to call people who made this thread by? - boss of thread? Is it right?)
__________________
[B][CENTER]Người yêu[COLOR="Red"] hoa[/COLOR] trồng [COLOR="Purple"]hoa[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]hoa[/COLOR] không mọc Kẻ vô tình cắm[I] liễu liễu [/I]lại [COLOR="Lime"]xanh[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [RIGHT][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Thoát kén[/COLOR][/RIGHT] [LEFT]Lòng dạ người ta...[/LEFT] |
|
#7703
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hi guys,i'm newbie,I want to improve me english so please correct my mistakes
Thanks ![]() Quote:
If u're living in Hanoi i strongly recommend Mrs.Duc in Hoang Quoc Viet str for IELTS Writing.She is a famous IELTS teacher in VN and she teaches students how to write a well-arranged essay as well as build up ideas for each topic.Furthermore,she provides students some ideal introduction and conclusion which u can memorise. I also recommend u to go to an English center such as ACET,BC or CNR ... if u can afford.The reason is u're forced to follow their lesson,study E everyday with foreigners in English environment so ur E will improve automatically. |
|
#7704
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
China is much better than Vietnam.... really.
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer Sex is the question "Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B] |
| mynewclone |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mynewclone |
|
#7705
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Does anyone know the organise or something that host the young foreigner in Vietnam?
I sometimes think of it. I have had time with a foreigner girl, and I enjoyed it very much, both showed her Vietnamese's hospitality and improved my english as well. |
|
#7706
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey. I have a question for all of you guys. It's greater than god, it's more evil than the devil, the rich need it, and the poor have it, if you eat it you will die.So what is it?
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen [COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
|
#7707
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
Em nhận order hàng ở Nhật :sexy: Các thể loại mặt hàng quần áo, giày dép, đồng hồ, máy tính bảng ... Shopee chuyên hàng kindle Mong các bác ủng hộ ạ : https://shopee.vn/h0cc0i [QUOTE=Weitei In Tear ver5;60003436]:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^ bố lạy mày dê ạ[/QUOTE] |
|
#7708
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Life's fair, it'll pay what it took from you. Btw, you may lose hope in something but you still have hope in another thing, right? ![]() Quote:
Sometimes Vietnamese love sms sounds funny then I use English. However, not everyone understand English so if your girl do not understand you'll have to explain.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe. I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees. |
|
#7709
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen [COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
|
#7710
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~ |
| OngGia.hehe |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by OngGia.hehe |
![]() |
|
|