Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7701  
Old 28-05-2012, 02:32
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I feel so fuked up right now...Although I had already known that it would definitely happen at some points, I still kept some hopes. But now, all hope is gone. Why the fuk did it happen so fuking fast???
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7702  
Old 28-05-2012, 02:42
TPhuong's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 1,156
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Oh, this thread so great, i will try to post at last one sentence on this thread every day. Big thanks to people who given this amazing idea ( i don't know what i have to call people who made this thread by? - boss of thread? Is it right?)
__________________
[B][CENTER]Người yêu[COLOR="Red"] hoa[/COLOR] trồng [COLOR="Purple"]hoa[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]hoa[/COLOR] không mọc
Kẻ vô tình cắm[I] liễu liễu [/I]lại [COLOR="Lime"]xanh[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
[RIGHT][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Thoát kén[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
[LEFT]Lòng dạ người ta...[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #7703  
Old 28-05-2012, 02:50
Januaryo's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi guys,i'm newbie,I want to improve me english so please correct my mistakes Thanks

Quote:
Thank you guys.
The last time i really learn English was at grade 7. And i hated learning English
In the begining of this learning year, i took the TOEIC test (my school test (HUST - DHBKHN) and i think it's not true standard) and i got 750 points. The problem i realized after the test is how bad my listening is
So as beginning of the road to 6.0 IELTS, i have almost zero for writting and speaking skill, very bad listening skill and not so good reading skill.

I've just tried test 1 in Cambridge IELTS 8 and i got 27/40 and 29/40 for Listening and Reading. Vocabulary is a really big problem

I'll have final term tests in next 2 weeks. After that, I'll try to learn English again almost from scratch. Hope this time will be better
Firstly,i think u've done the test in Cambridge fairly well since the real test won't be more difficult than tests in Cambridge.Therefore,u should do tests in Cambridges frequently to keep and improve ur L and R also.Personally,L and R are 2 skills easier to get high score because u can practice by yourself.

If u're living in Hanoi i strongly recommend Mrs.Duc in Hoang Quoc Viet str for IELTS Writing.She is a famous IELTS teacher in VN and she teaches students how to write a well-arranged essay as well as build up ideas for each topic.Furthermore,she provides students some ideal introduction and conclusion which u can memorise.

I also recommend u to go to an English center such as ACET,BC or CNR ... if u can afford.The reason is u're forced to follow their lesson,study E everyday with foreigners in English environment so ur E will improve automatically.
Reply With Quote
  #7704  
Old 28-05-2012, 08:01
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

China is much better than Vietnam.... really.
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7705  
Old 28-05-2012, 09:20
TThach's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 8,367
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Does anyone know the organise or something that host the young foreigner in Vietnam?

I sometimes think of it. I have had time with a foreigner girl, and I enjoyed it very much, both showed her Vietnamese's hospitality and improved my english as well.
Reply With Quote
  #7706  
Old 28-05-2012, 09:29
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey. I have a question for all of you guys. It's greater than god, it's more evil than the devil, the rich need it, and the poor have it, if you eat it you will die.So what is it?
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7707  
Old 28-05-2012, 09:41
h0cc0i's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 447
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
Hey. I have a question for all of you guys. It's greater than god, it's more evil than the devil, the rich need it, and the poor have it, if you eat it you will die.So what is it?
It`s nothing
__________________
Em nhận order hàng ở Nhật :sexy:
Các thể loại mặt hàng quần áo, giày dép, đồng hồ, máy tính bảng ...
Shopee chuyên hàng kindle Mong các bác ủng hộ ạ : https://shopee.vn/h0cc0i
[QUOTE=Weitei In Tear ver5;60003436]:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^ bố lạy mày dê ạ[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7708  
Old 28-05-2012, 10:00
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
I feel so fuked up right now...Although I had already known that it would definitely happen at some points, I still kept some hopes. But now, all hope is gone. Why the fuk did it happen so fuking fast???
Keeping hope make you stronger and happier. Therefore, although sometimes you may think it's hopeless, you should keep your hope.
Life's fair, it'll pay what it took from you.
Btw, you may lose hope in something but you still have hope in another thing, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
I had created this thread
vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2812229
But no more comment than VNese version.maybe so hardly to flirt a girl by english
It's not hard to flirt a girl by English.
Sometimes Vietnamese love sms sounds funny then I use English.
However, not everyone understand English so if your girl do not understand you'll have to explain.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7709  
Old 28-05-2012, 10:26
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0cc0i View Post
It`s nothing
the fk.Too fast bro. Lose cmn passion :|
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7710  
Old 28-05-2012, 10:44
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
the fk.Too fast bro. Lose cmn passion :|
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:34.