Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7671  
Old 27-05-2012, 08:16
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

YOU japanese wannabes...could you just please shut the fuck up? I hate samurai.
English please.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7672  
Old 27-05-2012, 08:54
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 1,031
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
YOU japanese wannabes...could you just please shut the fuck up? I hate samurai.
English please.

you hate samurai and then i hate you
Reply With Quote
  #7673  
Old 27-05-2012, 10:56
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I had created this thread
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2812229
But no more comment than VNese version.maybe so hardly to flirt a girl by english
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #7674  
Old 27-05-2012, 11:13
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post
hajimemashite
Hajimemashite. Boku wa Ginz desu~. Yoroshiku..

Fake edit: To the rest of you haters, there aint anything wrong with Japanese, you negro asses are just jelly. All in all, Haters gonna hate.
Reply With Quote
  #7675  
Old 27-05-2012, 11:19
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 1,031
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

you speak japanese, i think ruler's thread must be change
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthn View Post
anyone who uses Japanese in this topic shall be warned
Reply With Quote
  #7676  
Old 27-05-2012, 13:34
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginz978 View Post
Hajimemashite. Boku wa Ginz desu~. Yoroshiku..

Fake edit: To the rest of you haters, there aint anything wrong with Japanese, you negro asses are just jelly. All in all, Haters gonna hate.
I don't hate Japanese at all. But where are we anyway?
Can you read the title of the thread? Don't be a stupid troll. No one want a flame to be started and then the last thing you want is a ticket to the forever island.

PS: I am finally coming home next month, so excited!
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7677  
Old 27-05-2012, 14:25
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginz978 View Post
Hajimemashite. Boku wa Ginz desu~. Yoroshiku..

Fake edit: To the rest of you haters, there aint anything wrong with Japanese, you negro asses are just jelly. All in all, Haters gonna hate.
Hey honey, don't you understand the title at all? There's nothing wrong with Japanese but there might be something painfully wrong with you guys blabbering Japanese in an English only topic, feel me?
By the way, I guess you have never worked with Japaneses before, have you? They're plain suck, and very good at being some tyrannous assholes. Oh, haters gonna hate? Sounds pretty much like a Japaneses' balls lifter.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7678  
Old 27-05-2012, 14:43
lethanhtang's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 27
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

사랑해요
Reply With Quote
  #7679  
Old 27-05-2012, 15:54
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

After a long time leaving english, I've come back.Please correct if I make mistake
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #7680  
Old 27-05-2012, 17:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 60
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
After a long time leaving english, I've come back.Please correct if I make mistake
i think it should be "make a mistake".
btw, my eng is very bad
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:43.