Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7661  
Old 25-05-2012, 10:46
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
quit Smoking already.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7662  
Old 25-05-2012, 13:49
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Eagle View Post
^
quit Smoking already.
Hope that would last long.
Smoking kills.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7663  
Old 25-05-2012, 14:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 126
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi guys , my boss requested me to translate a report from VNese to English . And I have some trouble with this sentence :
- " báo cáo tình hình thực hiện công tác mua sắm vật tư tập trung năm 2011 và 2012 " .

Can anyone suggest me a good way to translate this sentence ?
__________________
[I][COLOR="White"]Từ ngày clone nick này chờ đón nick kia qua Tết từ đảo trở về đoàn tụ.Mình ăn nói tự tin lên hẳn[/COLOR][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7664  
Old 25-05-2012, 17:55
nthoang011293's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 485
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
Yes, nice to meet you.

I want/have to get 6.0 IETLS by the end of this year but I still dont know how to start
Any good idea ?
6.0 is quite easy if you have a good basic in English
But I suggest you try the test for the first time to get used to the time limit, the questions and the pressure before coming back a second time to go for what you want. Anw if you're lucky enough you can get the right score at the first time though, like me
__________________
ASUS ROG G53SW-A1..........Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Medium
Cowon J3.....iPhone4S....Sony EX500 SL White.....Audio Technica ATH-M50 LE.....Sennheiser MX880
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Manchester United vô đối vô đối vô đối[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #7665  
Old 25-05-2012, 18:23
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungminh.cu.teo View Post
Hi guys , my boss requested me to translate a report from VNese to English . And I have some trouble with this sentence :
- " báo cáo tình hình thực hiện công tác mua sắm vật tư tập trung năm 2011 và 2012 " .

Can anyone suggest me a good way to translate this sentence ?
Not much sure, but tried to arrange and here's what I think the best:
Report on materials mass purchase in 2011 and 2012.
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #7666  
Old 25-05-2012, 23:45
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Hope that would last long.
Smoking kills.
True.

Don't smokes, kiddie, they do nothing but shorten your life time.

And Keep the Alcoholic level in moderate
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7667  
Old 26-05-2012, 05:40
vephepkhongxingiay's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 4
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Everything is potentially toxic. It is the dosis that kills
Reply With Quote
  #7668  
Old 26-05-2012, 13:22
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 15
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Newbie in the hole~.. Konnichiwa, minna san~
Reply With Quote
  #7669  
Old 26-05-2012, 17:51
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginz978 View Post
Newbie in the hole~.. Konnichiwa, minna san~
hajimemashite
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7670  
Old 26-05-2012, 22:49
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post
hajimemashite
bazokamezoko guynemashy likemenasky?
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:55.