Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7651  
Old 24-05-2012, 11:55
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
i always watch cutscenes, never skip it.


Sure thing, ill try it. it's summer time! FREE!!

dont know if my crap pc can run la noire... i dont have money to upgrade that shit.

//how old r u
//Old Enough to be in jail.
Since you are kinda young, i recommend you to think twice before playing L.A Noire, since it takes everything kinda seriously . It is different from GTA since being a Police , a Detective in the game, you will enroll into all aspect of the life.
Violence + Nudity + Bad Language , not very suitable for kids anyway.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7652  
Old 24-05-2012, 12:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 504
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
93? 96 here
Yes, nice to meet you.

I want/have to get 6.0 IETLS by the end of this year but I still dont know how to start
Any good idea ?
Reply With Quote
  #7653  
Old 24-05-2012, 12:31
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlmasterchief93 View Post
Yes, nice to meet you.

I want/have to get 6.0 IETLS by the end of this year but I still dont know how to start
Any good idea ?
6.0 IELTS = 70 -75 on TOEFL...

I suggest you learn more about which test to take before you make a move.
IELTS will be using mostly "British Accent" and they are heavily focus on what you can get down the paper. Or i mean they are very strictly in "grammar" and the vocabulary that you have... on IELTS, you will have your Speaking part with an individual, as a real Interview. This could either kill you or help you , depend on how you would prefer to take the Speaking part.
I would go over all the basic grammar and then keep moving forward, reading Books in English, watching movies with and without Subtitles...
Best of luck to you man.
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7654  
Old 24-05-2012, 12:42
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Eagle View Post
//Old Enough to be in jail.
Since you are kinda young, i recommend you to think twice before playing L.A Noire, since it takes everything kinda seriously . It is different from GTA since being a Police , a Detective in the game, you will enroll into all aspect of the life.
Violence + Nudity + Bad Language , not very suitable for kids anyway.
I know that L.A. Noire is quite different from GTA series. The main character is now a detective, not a gangster. That means we can't go killing random people anymore...

I'm 16 now, and I'm sure that those "bad" things will not affect me. I had already played F.E.A.R., GTA, ... (extremely violence, nudity scenes and bad language) before.

I'm downloading it now since you mentioned about that. 13.69GB... that would take me a week....

Anyway thank you

//I have American accent. Is that good?
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7655  
Old 24-05-2012, 12:47
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

6.0 is quite easy actually, you can achieve in only 6 months for sure, unless you know absolutely nothing about IELTS which i am pretty sure you are not. Just be cool with it, no need to hurry otherwise you will be stressed. One advice I can give though is that listening is the ultimate key to learning Elnglish. Hope your understand
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7656  
Old 24-05-2012, 12:51
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
//I have American accent. Is that good?
What would you define your "American accent" ?
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7657  
Old 24-05-2012, 12:54
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
I know that L.A. Noire is quite different from GTA series. The main character is now a detective, not a gangster. That means we can't go killing random people anymore...

I'm 16 now, and I'm sure that those "bad" things will not affect me. I had already played F.E.A.R., GTA, ... (extremely violence, nudity scenes and bad language) before.

I'm downloading it now since you mentioned about that. 13.69GB... that would take me a week....

Anyway thank you

//I have American accent. Is that good?
Well, since you are living in Vietnam, they really don't care that much. So, play it as you wish.
Why do you think you have American Accent? Have you ever tried it before?
There is literary no good or bad of having an accent from a specific region. It is just the way we speak. Both American and British will understand us just fine as long as our pronunciation skill doesn't mess up during the conversation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
What would you define your "American accent" ?
I have no idea if he really understand what i mean by "American/British Accent"
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7658  
Old 24-05-2012, 13:08
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Eagle View Post
Both American and British will understand us just fine as long as our pronunciation skill doesn't mess up during the conversation.
True that
Reply With Quote
  #7659  
Old 25-05-2012, 09:37
ntnghia's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

goog morning guys
__________________
MAIN GIGA H61M-DS2, VGA chữa cháy
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=77737898#post77737898
Reply With Quote
  #7660  
Old 25-05-2012, 10:36
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have an Americanthor accent, is that good?
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:04.