Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7571  
Old 20-05-2012, 21:43
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

just graduated one year ago
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7572  
Old 20-05-2012, 22:08
darkking411's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 1,692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I need a little help everyone, tks in advance
She rarely... ill and hates going to the doctor's when she does
A. Goes. B. turns. C. Falls. D.stays
Which one everybody?! Thanks
__________________
Nothing is true!
Everything is permitted.
Reply With Quote
  #7573  
Old 20-05-2012, 22:21
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I've just backed from Hai Thinh sea in Nam Dinh with my friends! So memorable! :X
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7574  
Old 20-05-2012, 22:24
Rikikudo.1's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 119
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkking411 View Post
I need a little help everyone, tks in advance
She rarely... ill and hates going to the doctor's when she does
A. Goes. B. turns. C. Falls. D.stays
Which one everybody?! Thanks
I think A , I'm not sure
__________________
[QUOTE]Big man in a suit of armour. Take that away, what are you?
[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][I]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/I][/B][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B] Blue is the color[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="Blue"] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]KTBFFH[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7575  
Old 20-05-2012, 22:27
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkking411 View Post
I need a little help everyone, tks in advance
She rarely... ill and hates going to the doctor's when she does
A. Goes. B. turns. C. Falls. D.stays
Which one everybody?! Thanks
C

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/fall+ill
Reply With Quote
  #7576  
Old 21-05-2012, 07:21
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
Oh u make me miss my class,anw, which grade are u in?
10.
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7577  
Old 21-05-2012, 07:33
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ you should shut down your computer and do homework
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7578  
Old 21-05-2012, 08:11
mynewclone's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 531
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
^ you should shut down your computer and do homework
It's summer now =='

Stop using those stupid comments. It doesnt make any senses, dumbass
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer

Sex is the question
"Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #7579  
Old 21-05-2012, 09:18
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewclone View Post
It's summer now =='

Stop using those stupid comments. It doesnt make any senses, dumbass
just for fun, bull head
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7580  
Old 21-05-2012, 10:26
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Just have dinner with a USD millionaire for real!!, his name is Vu and he runs Hoa Da Farmacy in Alanta. He seems a really nice man. His daughter"s name is Hoang Anh, her American name is ....., okay I forgot it. I learned from Vozer' experience about love and try to act cool in front of her, playing ignorance , and the result is she laughed a lot and stared at me for the whole time at lunch. At the end of the trip, she asked me for my FB acc. When things progress, I'll update for you later
BTW, I'm not paranoid or something, hehe
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:00.