Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1471  
Old 22-07-2009, 18:29
emtraisieunhan's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 5,065
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckdr4g00n View Post
I have a wordlist contains about 2000 words that need to be learnt in 1 month.
And I'm not good at memorizing things
Is there any solution???
Yes, try to memorize all whenever u eat, you sleep, you play, you bath, even when you jerk off , use some stickers to write down all your new words, stick it everywhere u can see it (fridge, wall, monitor, desk,toilet...).

/lol, around 100 words a day, impossible
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1472  
Old 22-07-2009, 18:53
PyroKidz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,071
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

flashcard in and out of testing room :">
Reply With Quote
  #1473  
Old 22-07-2009, 20:10
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtraisieunhan View Post
/lol, around 100 words a day, impossible
yeah.. I know that's impossible
.. just ask for fun =))
Reply With Quote
  #1474  
Old 22-07-2009, 23:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 606
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtraisieunhan View Post
Yes, try to memorize all whenever u eat, you sleep, you play, you bath, even when you jerk off , use some stickers to write down all your new words, stick it everywhere u can see it (fridge, wall, monitor, desk,toilet...).

/lol, around 100 words a day, impossible
jerk off cái này là gì thế bác e hiểu mà ko tài nào diễn tả ra vn đc
mà cho e hỏi luôn lol là viết tắt của laugh ... gì nữa ạ
Reply With Quote
  #1475  
Old 22-07-2009, 23:16
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietthang1708 View Post
jerk off cái này là gì thế bác e hiểu mà ko tài nào diễn tả ra vn đc
mà cho e hỏi luôn lol là viết tắt của laugh ... gì nữa ạ
out loud.......

/ jerk off là 1 hành động tự tạo ra 1 thứ...
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #1476  
Old 22-07-2009, 23:19
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 3,480
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

haizzz for a long time I have not post anything in this thread

Recently my Eng. is not good, I'm so lazy
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1477  
Old 22-07-2009, 23:42
FengFeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 1,183
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard View Post
out loud.......

/ jerk off là 1 hành động tự tạo ra 1 thứ...
masturbate?
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #1478  
Old 23-07-2009, 00:25
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroKidz View Post
Fixed for you
actually it should be swear-word, but i'm so lazy for typing "-"
lần sau không biết sửa thì đừng có lanh chanh
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1479  
Old 23-07-2009, 13:12
ncc1411's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 505
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Anyone learns english on Paltalk ?
Reply With Quote
  #1480  
Old 23-07-2009, 13:29
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,695
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn View Post
Yes, I'am Understand but read tired eye

P/s : "Nhực Thực"Translated info English as somthing ?
I cant understand the bold sentence
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckdr4g00n View Post
"Nhật thực" translated to English is 'solar eclipse'
Thanks, man
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT]

[QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 16:07.